No announcement yet.

Strange Changes: Cernunni and Ursuma [STV Title]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LostLight that is so awesome!!! I am Wiccan. Now I’m defo gonna buy your book later.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

This is great!!! Just read it. The part about the Cernunni totally captures the essence of the male part of Wicca. (Also reminds me a little of one of my exes.) Definitely worth buying. Thanks.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

So Strange Changes, together with the rest of the CofD content (bot community and otherwise) is now on sale- so if someone wants to get it it is your chance!

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

So apperentl, Strange Changes is now among the Copper Best Sellers! Thanks for everyone who bought it, and I hope you would like whatever other products we plan on publishing on the STV!

I now blog in here

Comment

I just wish to note that Strange Changes is now on 25% off, as part of the Halloween sale, so it is the time to get and perhaps some other STV products you may be interested in!

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
            X