Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How worth 1e Corerulebook only for reading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How worth 1e Corerulebook only for reading

    To explain it more, in german the only CofD books that are available are VtR Corerules, Coteries, Lancae Sanctum, Antagonists and WtF Corerules. Now I want to ask here, how much worth would it be, to by the corerulebook of the first edition only for reading about the world because I got a little curious how forsaken would differ from apocalypse?
    Last edited by Koronus; 07-10-2020, 04:16 AM.


    As I am from Austria I need to clarify two things.
    First my native language is german and so please point out if the english I write is broken so I can improve.
    Second I do not own VTMV nor any line after M20 because it is not out there and I wait for the translation.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Koronus View Post
    To explain it more, in german the only CofD books that are available are VtR Corerules, Coteries, Lancae Sanctum, Antagonists and WtF Corerules. Now I want to ask here, how much worth would it be, to by the corerulebook of the first edition only for reading about the world because I got a little curious how forsaken would differ from apocalypse?

    My humble point:

    Keep always in mind that Forsaken is not Apocalypse 2.0 or ''another version'' of Apocalypse.
    Forsaken is a game. Apocalypse is another game.
    Despite this, I would strongly recommend to read every Forsaken book you can find, even 1st edition, because every book of forsaken is pure gold. Also, 2nd edition doesn't mean that now the whole 1st ed collection is worthless or without any importance.
    My favorites from first edition are: Core book, Lore of The Forsaken, The Pure, The Rage, Blood of the Wolf.
    Last edited by Helur; 07-10-2020, 11:15 AM.


    -'' We are the unsullied.
    We are the inheritors.
    We are the Pure ''-

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Helur View Post
      Despite this, I would strongly recommend to read every Forsaken book you can find
      I would love to though mayby I did not made it clear enough, my english is only good enough for talking like this but not to feel joy from reading books. So I would only buy english books from settings I absolutely love and I am sure, that there will be no more translation so this is the reason why I mainly look for german books and ask here, if it would be worth to buy the first edition core rulebook to take it alone.


      As I am from Austria I need to clarify two things.
      First my native language is german and so please point out if the english I write is broken so I can improve.
      Second I do not own VTMV nor any line after M20 because it is not out there and I wait for the translation.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Koronus View Post

        I would love to though mayby I did not made it clear enough, my english is only good enough for talking like this but not to feel joy from reading books. So I would only buy english books from settings I absolutely love and I am sure, that there will be no more translation so this is the reason why I mainly look for german books and ask here, if it would be worth to buy the first edition core rulebook to take it alone.
        It is.
        Buy it.


        -'' We are the unsullied.
        We are the inheritors.
        We are the Pure ''-

        Comment

        Working...
        X