Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Moon Gifts (besides the 5 in the core WtF2e book) exist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Moon Gifts (besides the 5 in the core WtF2e book) exist?

Do Moon Gifts (besides the 5 in the core WtF2e book) exist?

Short answer is yes, but none have been published officially yet.

Slightly longer answer is that you can find several ‘unofficial’ extra Moon Gifts written by Chris Allen aka Acrozatarim on this forum, or faster by following his patreon. Chris wrote ~99% of the gifts in the WtF2e core, and all those in Shunned By The Moon, so you know you’re in good hands.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

As Bunyip has very kindly said, I've created a few new ones since the core release! Sadly we didn't end up with the space to cram extras in the corebook, but you can find the new Gift of the Screaming Moon for Cahaliths in the Gifts design article ( http://theonyxpath.com/the-giver-of-...-the-forsaken/ ) - plus there's a new Shadow and Wolf Gift in the second part of that series.

I've done the Conquering Moon for Rahu and the Cursed Moon for Ithaeur as well. I think Conquering Moon is somewhere on the forums here.

- Chris Allen, Aberrant Line Developer, Freelance Writer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

I couldn't find Cursed Moon on these forums. Are they on another forum?

Comment

Chris's Patreon, currently.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Cool. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X