Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition For TRIBES OF THE MOON 2E (working title)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just heard about the Uralath being a thing now. And just heard that, despite being such a potentially huge thing, they only get a sidebar and a few other mentions in the 2e core.

And I DEMAND MORE OF THE WOLF-BROTHERS IN ANY SUPPOSED ADDITIONAL BOOKS.

Comment

Originally posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
      So I just heard about the Uralath being a thing now. And just heard that, despite being such a potentially huge thing, they only get a sidebar and a few other mentions in the 2e core.

And I DEMAND MORE OF THE WOLF-BROTHERS IN ANY SUPPOSED ADDITIONAL BOOKS.
      So you're with us? Just making sure I don't miss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlost View Post
        I would love to see this. I'd also love to see a Prdators 2.0 as well. Also tgis book should have a section for Bale Hounds..because why not.
        Because - and this is just my personal opinion about a hypothetical product, I don't know anything about the release schedule - they deserve their own book, not just a section.

This space for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikla Alkis View Post

So you're with us? Just making sure I don't miss anything.
          Yes. That is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by strider1276 View Post

Because - and this is just my personal opinion about a hypothetical product, I don't know anything about the release schedule - they deserve their own book, not just a section.
            I'd pay for that in a heart beat

Comment

sign me up pls.
              And, to display how much I want this, If it were up to me, I'm ready to do all the illustrations XD
              I'm very excited about the 2nd edition, the core book it's a piece of art

-'' We are the unsullied.
              We are the inheritors.
              We are the Pure ''-

I'm the guy who draws werewolves.

Comment

If I've missed anyone or anything, please let me know, guys. The list should be up to date, but I want to make sure I have everyone on it.

Comment

Having just gone through the corebook, yes. We definitely need a book for each Tribe as Acrozatarim described them.

I think it'd be better to have a separate book for Bale Hounds, all things considered; Kinslayers and Shadow Hunters would be great places to put them, but I get the sense that their popularity makes them need their own book. (Also, a separate book means I don't have to buy it.) Tribeless Ghost Wolves for a book is an interesting idea, but I'd rather frame it as an update to Blood of the Wolf, perhaps including formal rules for things like a Lodge becoming a full Tribe.

I call the Integrity-analogue the "subjective stat".
                  An explanation how to use Social Manuevering.
                  Guanxi Explanations: 1, 2, 3.

Comment

I'm on board for this vision of the line.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Errol216 View Post
                      Having just gone through the corebook, yes. We definitely need a book for each Tribe as Acrozatarim described them.

I think it'd be better to have a separate book for Bale Hounds, all things considered; Kinslayers and Shadow Hunters would be great places to put them, but I get the sense that their popularity makes them need their own book. (Also, a separate book means I don't have to buy it.) Tribeless Ghost Wolves for a book is an interesting idea, but I'd rather frame it as an update to Blood of the Wolf, perhaps including formal rules for things like a Lodge becoming a full Tribe.

A possibility that crossed my mind was if Inferno got a 2Edition update, it could relevant chapters for different lines... not necessarily EVERY line, but the discussion of the Maeljin as the Werewolf view of what others call Archdemons, and the Bale Hounds as their pact-forming minions, would fit there. Could put Belial's Brood in the same book (bringing literal demons into the picture is a bit new for them, but with intentionally sinning to bargain for powers, it fits - I'm NOT saying do away with their ideology that they are enfleshed demons trying to achieve realization as what they truly are); a new Left-Handed Legacy for dealing with the Inferno; etc.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Errol216 View Post

As a Bale Hounds lover ( I run a chronicle based on them, is not this obvious ) I would want full book, seeing how only a chapter in Blasphemies still left me unsatisfied ( too short ) - and Wounds itself really need more extrapolation in the game line. Still, I think that adding basic stuff about them to the Blood Talons book is very appropriate, as they are not in the corebook - Pure at least got those few pages.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
                        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Backing this up as well.

Comment

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :P

Comment

Originally posted by The Scorpion View Post
                              SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :P
                              That means you are in on the petition, right? :P

Comment

Now that I've had to digest the book, I'm up for being on the petition.

Comment

Working...
                                X