Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition For TRIBES OF THE MOON 2E (working title)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadowlost View Post

I'd pay for that in a heart beat
    I would knife fight someone to be able to write on that book. Maybe even literally.

This space for rent.

Comment

Did someone say ... knives?

Politeness is the lubricant of social intercourse.

Comment

Originally posted by saibot View Post
        Did someone say ... knives?
        Would you like your name on the petition as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Sikla Alkis View Post

Would you like your name on the petition as well?
          I would definitely buy the books presented in the first post, so count me in! I really like the setup that Mr Allen suggested, very organic.

I still want some knife action, though.

Comment

Originally posted by strider1276 View Post
            I would knife fight someone to be able to write on that book. Maybe even literally.
            What is it with you and the knife fighting? Bad enough you and Neall dueling over Promethean. I shudder to think what would have happened if Matt hadn't intervened with the Contract of Contracts.

Eric Christian Berg
            Onyx Path Freelancer
            Promethean: The Created Second Edition, Dark Eras Companion

Comment

He hangs around bad influences and has a nasty crack habit? He works for OnyxPath?
              Last edited by ArcaneArts; 03-07-2015, 03:04 AM. Reason: Can't be that bluntly honest here. *Snort*

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Wasn't something like this already on the list of stuff the Devs wanted to do, but hey, why not beg for it?

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

I think a supplement to flesh out the Tribes should be the first supplement for Werewolf 2.0. I think the core book places a little too much emphasis on the chosen preys, and not on the broader cultures they might have. In 1e, I liked how the Hunters-in-Darkness were naturalists who dressed like hippies with a violent streak, how those who joined the Bone Shadows often had supernatural encounters before they Changed. The tribal section in 2e made me wonder: "But what if I can't think of a reason why my character should consider that prey to be the most worthy or dangerous?" I saw that each Tribe has a list of archetypes of people that would fit in there, and I'd like Onyx Path to expound upon that.

A Tribes supplement could also provide a new list of Merits and/or pack tactics that give PCs new tricks to use against their tribe's chosen prey, thereby expounding upon that aspect as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                    He hangs around bad influences and has a nasty crack habit? He works for OnyxPath?
                    That's a lie! I don't hang around bad influences!

I kid, I kid. Nah, for some reason, "knife fight someone" has become my go-to "I really want to do this thing" phrase. I don't know why. If it bothers folks, I'll try changing it up.

This space for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by strider1276 View Post

That's a lie! I don't hang around bad influences!

I kid, I kid. Nah, for some reason, "knife fight someone" has become my go-to "I really want to do this thing" phrase. I don't know why. If it bothers folks, I'll try changing it up.
                      I was under the impression knife fights (sometimes using trained monkeys or while being drunk) was how all writers settle their differences.

Comment

I'd back this if it gave a whole lotta love to the Pure Tribes and threw some heavy wordcount towards Ghost Wolves.

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

I was under the impression knife fights (sometimes using trained monkeys or while being drunk) was how all writers settle their differences.
                          They are. Getting onto the Werewolf 2e writer's team involved a lot of pit fights.

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                          I'd back this if it gave a whole lotta love to the Pure Tribes and threw some heavy wordcount towards Ghost Wolves.
                          That's pretty much what I had in mind for the Kinslayers book when suggesting it, yeah. Put all that in there as the 'prey' of the Blood Talons - not half-arsed coverage, proper write-ups, powers, the full works.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

‚ÄčLike my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Alright, sign me up! I finished reading the tribes section and yeah, it needs a little more explanation. And books like these would do wonders for W:tF 2nd Ed. So I'm in!

Comment

Put me down on the list of supporters

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Crap. I've got to find a teacher.

Eric Christian Berg
                                Onyx Path Freelancer
                                Promethean: The Created Second Edition, Dark Eras Companion

Comment

Working...
                                X