Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition For TRIBES OF THE MOON 2E (working title)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Oh. Yes. Sign me up. I will throw all my cash in the general direction of this project.

    Comment


    • #92
      Updated!


      Comment


      • #93
        I have actually signed up to this forum specifically so I can sign this petition. I shall lurk no more.

        I'd love to see the line expanded in this way, it's seems to match the theme of the second edition book, and if Onyx Path somehow seemed to be short of artists... I can but dream.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by NiceBrian View Post
          I have actually signed up to this forum specifically so I can sign this petition. I shall lurk no more.

          I'd love to see the line expanded in this way, it's seems to match the theme of the second edition book, and if Onyx Path somehow seemed to be short of artists... I can but dream.
          Welcome to the Pack, NiceBrian. Glad to have you on board. I've updated the original post with your signature.


          Comment


          • #95
            I do believe you'll get what you want but there are other aspects of the game that need fleshing out first, the Pure and Bale Hounds need coverage before we get deeper into the Tribes and Auspices. As it is I'll buy just about any Forsaken related book unless it's like Territories which wasn't particularly useful for me (literally the only 1st ed book I didn't buy.)


            Onyx Path Forum Administrator
            Posts in this color are moderator posts
            Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
            Forum Terms of Use
            the Contact Us link.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Darksider View Post
              I do believe you'll get what you want but there are other aspects of the game that need fleshing out first, the Pure and Bale Hounds need coverage before we get deeper into the Tribes and Auspices. As it is I'll buy just about any Forsaken related book unless it's like Territories which wasn't particularly useful for me (literally the only 1st ed book I didn't buy.)
              There have been proposals in this thread for the Pure and Bale Hounds to get the same treatment as Tribes of the Moon 2e.


              Comment


              • #97
                Looking forward to the Bale Hounds stuff the most, they definitely need to be revisited because of the mechanics changes. I should probably find another thread to discuss them though, I've kind of threadcrapped here even if it's to say I'd like to see all of the material you guys have been proposing.
                Last edited by Darksider; 03-20-2015, 06:10 PM.


                Onyx Path Forum Administrator
                Posts in this color are moderator posts
                Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
                Forum Terms of Use
                the Contact Us link.

                Comment


                • #98
                  It's pretty fair to speculate that Tribes, Pure and Bale Hounds will all be expanded at some point.


                  Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Sign me up! Me want moar goodies!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
                      It's pretty fair to speculate that Tribes, Pure and Bale Hounds will all be expanded at some point.

                      Are there any supplements for 2E Werewolf announced yet? I ask because they were pretty upfront with Vampire about a book on the Covenants and a book on Elders being worked on.


                      Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post


                        Are there any supplements for 2E Werewolf announced yet? I ask because they were pretty upfront with Vampire about a book on the Covenants and a book on Elders being worked on.

                        OPP also disclosed quite early that the first supplement for Mage 2e will be Signs of Sorcery with info on artifacts, imbued items, perfected metals, yantras, etc.

                        Comment


                        • Signed. I will pack money into a canon and fire it at the OP offices for this.

                          Comment


                          • Considering how well its selling I'd be surprised as hell if they don't announce something relatively soon. Right now I think they're probably distracted by getting out all the books they already have planned. And considering Stew has the W20 stuff to deal with on top of Werewolf 2E.

                            Comment


                            • Bumping this back to the top. I'm sorry I left this for so long. >.<


                              Comment


                              • I'd pay for 2 copies of each book. One in PDF and one in print. Sign me up.


                                Shok ebasit hissra. Meraad astaarit, meraad itwasit, aban aqun. Maraas shokra. Anaan esaam Qun.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X