No announcement yet.

New Blood and Bone Archetypes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe this could be turned into a Sticky. I'm still in the process of starting a new Werewolf Chronicle, and wouldn't like to lose track of this tread.

Comment

I just have it bookmarked along with Chris Allen's thread about alternate Kuruth Triggers

Comment

Originally posted by Amravanti View Post
        I just have it bookmarked along with Chris Allen's thread about alternate Kuruth Triggers

True, thanks! I also found I can subscribe to the tread!

Comment

I'd welcome the sticky

Comment

Bone: A Provider looks to the needs of others before their own. Their altruism has a habit of including not just their packmates but to others as well. When they see need they respond with action. Recover a point of willpower when you selflessly provide for others, Regain all willpower when you render aid that makes you weaker or uses up resources for the hunt to come.

Comment

I ended up with something new for a 2e Irraka I'm playing.

Blood: The Gremlin
              Like the wolf that targets the oldest or sickest members of a herd or a hacker who targets flaws in security, this character’s always searching for the fatal flaw she can use.
              • Regain 1 WP whenever you discern and exploit a weakness.
              • Regain all spent WP when you deliberately enter Kuruth to tear at whatever weakness you’ve found.

Currently playing at Fabula Rasa in the Cold Equations venue; planning an Obrimos for Fallen London.
              I can also be found at http://darkersolstice.tumblr.com

Comment

Charlaquin, I wonder why this topic is still not sticked on Werewolf forum - I just spent 20 minutes to uncover him from depths of search for creating new Uratha character...

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
                My Hubs - VtR 2E System Hacks, MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks

Comment

Should probably have a Stickied Homebrew Mechanics, and a Stickied Homebrew Setting threads, with links to individual threads in each. This would be more appropriate for Homebrew Mechanics.

Or the Homebrew thread could have two sections to it.
                  Last edited by nofather; 08-02-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X