No announcement yet.

New Blood and Bone Archetypes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe this could be turned into a Sticky. I'm still in the process of starting a new Werewolf Chronicle, and wouldn't like to lose track of this tread.

Comment

I just have it bookmarked along with Chris Allen's thread about alternate Kuruth Triggers

Comment

Originally posted by Amravanti View Post
        I just have it bookmarked along with Chris Allen's thread about alternate Kuruth Triggers

True, thanks! I also found I can subscribe to the tread!

Comment

I'd welcome the sticky

Comment

Bone: A Provider looks to the needs of others before their own. Their altruism has a habit of including not just their packmates but to others as well. When they see need they respond with action. Recover a point of willpower when you selflessly provide for others, Regain all willpower when you render aid that makes you weaker or uses up resources for the hunt to come.

Comment

I ended up with something new for a 2e Irraka I'm playing.

Blood: The Gremlin
              Like the wolf that targets the oldest or sickest members of a herd or a hacker who targets flaws in security, this character’s always searching for the fatal flaw she can use.
              • Regain 1 WP whenever you discern and exploit a weakness.
              • Regain all spent WP when you deliberately enter Kuruth to tear at whatever weakness you’ve found.

Currently playing at Fabula Rasa in the Cold Equations venue; planning an Obrimos for Fallen London.
              I can also be found at http://darkersolstice.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
              X