Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Litheon
    replied
    Oh, my bad. apparently it ate my post when I copy pasted my thing. I was saying "Heh, warden looks kind of like the Omega wolf I made for myself.".

And I wasn't basing it off captive wolves. Half based it off a novel series.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Escapist? I could see it for either Bone or Blood.

Leave a comment:

• Barbrarilen
    replied
    I've been trying to think of a Blood archetype for someone who can turn to the hunt to 'cut loose' and run away from their real life. Or is that too meta, since the hunt IS putting that part of you ahead of the rest of your worries? Not necessarily a 'addicted' archetype but more of a 'let your hair down' sweet 'Release' archetype. Any thoughts, Ephsy? : )
    Last edited by Barbrarilen; 03-09-2015, 12:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ephsy
    replied
    Originally posted by Litheon View Post
    Blood: Omega
    The Omega
    wolf desire order. When the pack works, like a well oiled machine, nothing can stand in it's way. And to do that, every single member of the pack must be operating at their best. The Omega feels their position in the pack is to make this happen. For them, the Pack comes first, before anything. Even themselves.

Your character recovers a point of Willpower when she risk their safety for the well being of a Pack member.
    Your character replenishes all spent Willpower when she put themselves in mortal danger or fall to Kuruth to protect a pack member in grave peril.
    This is conflicting with Warden, I would rather have gone at it like this:

The Omega
    is the bottom rung of the pack's peeking order. The butt-monkey, the most inexperienced or the newest addition to the pack. Despite all the well mannered abuse that she might suffer at the expense of his pack, she's still part of the unit and her position creates a buffer for the stress in the pack's daily life.

Your character regains a point of Willpower when she lets one his packmates take their frustrations on himself. Your character replenishes all spent Willpower when he takes on the affliction of the whole pack, or suffers Kuruth as result of that abuse.

This is more what you were thinking:

Blood: Beta
    The Beta
    wolf desire order. When the pack works, like a well oiled machine, nothing can stand in it's way. And to do that, every single member of the pack must be operating at their best. The Beta feels their position in the pack is to make this happen. For them, the Pack comes first, before anything. Even themselves.

Your character recovers a point of Willpower when she makes sure a packmate can perform at the top of her game, while disregarding her personal interests. Your character replenishes all spent Willpower when she puts herself in mortal danger or fall to Kuruth for the sake of her pack.

Of the wolf packs which display the Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega archetypes - generally those which were are in captivity - the Beta is the caretaker, the one which is, for example left with the cubs, or guards the den where the female alpha is expecting while the others hunt.
    Last edited by Ephsy; 03-09-2015, 06:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Litheon
    replied
    The Omega
    wolf desire order. When the pack works, like a well oiled machine, nothing can stand in it's way. And to do that, every single member of the pack must be operating at their best. The Omega feels their position in the pack is to make this happen. For them, the Pack comes first, before anything. Even themselves.

Your character recovers a point of Willpower when they risk their safety for the well being of a Pack member.
    Your character replenishes all spent Willpower when they put themselves in mortal danger or fall to Kuruth to protect a pack member in grave peril.

Leave a comment:

• Ephsy
    replied
    Added a couple more.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomish American
    replied
    That's great, I think I have a player that will want to used BOTH of those for our upcoming game. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    I very like topic. Yesterday, when we were talking about updating our character to proper 2ed, I proposed this Cahalith-theme Blood Archetype.

Blood: Legend

You want to create and live stories about your Hunt, your pack struggles, your life, your fights. You will do everything to make things more interesting and changing mere confrontation with mugging in the back alley in to epic clashing of forces of good versus evil that will go to your own saga.

Your character regains a point of Willpower whenever he put needlessly new Condition on the other being, only to make events more interesting. He regains all spent Willpower whenever he declare hunt that is obviously to large to take on only for whim of his story, or uses Kuruth to point how important the now going fight is.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 03-08-2015, 02:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X