X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrozatarim
    started a topic New Idigam

New Idigam

I figure we could do with a thread for new idigam as examples for people to use whole-cloth or just as inspiration for their games

I'll be writing up the High Cromlech and the Operator from my Paris game in a bit, and maybe drafting up Afzu'Umm'Ia from the Bristol Hunting Ground as well - plus maybe some of the sample idigam mentioned in the rules section of the prey chapter.

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by KieranMullen View Post
    Did you ever finish this idigam?
    I still got the deaf some where, but no, I never did. I should finish it up sometime, but write now I’ve got an box full of drafts that need finishing XD

Leave a comment:

• KieranMullen
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    The Oil is still a work in progress, but I can at least post this:
    Did you ever finish this idigam?

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Working on that concept for an idigam which coalesced at a Mummy's Tomb. Any suggestions for what its Ban and Bane could be, as well as where to allocate its five remaining Influence dots?

The Architect
    Attributes: Power 12, Finesse 13, Resistance 15
    Manifestations: Gauntlet Breach, Image, Materialize, Reaching, Shadow Gateway, Twilight Form
    Influences: Geometry 3
    Numina: Aggressive Meme, Essence Thief, Fate Sense, Implant Mission, Omen Trance, Mortal Mask, Telekinesis, Sign, Three Influence dots
    Essence Shaping: Essence Venom, Forge Servant (Claimed, Herald), Locus Manipulation, Shadow Warp
    Dread Powers: Call Void Spirit, Colossal, Divine Clay, Home Ground (Tomb), Immortal, Maze,

Corpus: 29
    Essence: 100
    Willpower: 10
    Armor: 15
    Defense: 12
    Size: 7
    Speed: 30
    Initiative: 28

Ban:
    Bane:

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Tried to take a stab at giving stats to the idigam featured in the Bangkok Hunting Ground. Any suggestions for what its Ban and Bane could be, though?

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    The Broken Majesty
    Attributes: Power 15, Finesse 13, Resistance 10
    Influences: Authority 3, Loyalty 3, Conquest 2
    Manifestations: Gauntlet Breach, Image, Materialize, Reaching, Shadow Gateway, Twilight Form
    Numina: Aggressive Meme, Blast, Drain, Fate Sense, Gauntlet Vision, Implant Delusion, Seek, Sign, Three Influence dots
    Essence Shaping: Forge Servant (Claimed, Herald, Empty Wolves), Locus Manipulation, One Million Eyes, Shadow Warp, Spirit Manipulation
    Dread Powers: Colossus, Divine Clay, Soul Slave, Spirit Dominion, Unbreakable

Corpus: 34
    Essence: 100
    Willpower: 10
    Defense: 13
    Size: 12
    Speed: 28
    Initiative: 23

Ban:
    Bane:

Notes:
    - The Broken Majesty is featured in the Bangkok setting of the Pack.
    Last edited by Deionscribe; 12-15-2016, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    The Oil is still a work in progress, but I can at least post this:

Angel Manipulation

The idigam can speak the occult circuitry of angels. With a Power + Finesse roll opposed by the angel's Finesse + Resistance, the idigam may reprogram both the angel's ephemera and objectives. This attack costs Essence equal to the angel's Rank, but if it succeeds the idigam can perform one of the following:

• Shift a number of dots equal to the idigam’s Rank in the angel's Attributes and Influences.
    • Swap a single Numen for another.
    • Change the angel's mission.
    • Alter the angel's memories, Vice and Virtue.
    • Alter the angel's ban and bane.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    It might have gotten a glimpse of the 'eternal city' and decided to become it. Similar to Acrozatarim's idigam-to-underworld except more of an overworld, forming the basic foundation of the city or a bunch of idealists who want to build the city.

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Here's a new idea I've had for a while, now. How would you guys handle an idigam that coalesced around an Iremite Relic? Or even at an Arisen's Tomb?

I'm planning on working out a draft for such an idigam within this week. But so far, I can picture it being a more or less stationary creature that is difficult to pry off from its claimed territory.

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Added Divine Clay, as well as Ghost and Spirit Manipulation to the Hollow Shadow's power list. Also, am working via collaboration on two Mystery Cults tied to it.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    I suppose that mean I should get off my butt and finish writing the Oil...

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Finally worked out the Ban for Apep at last. Basically, it's like RWBY's Grimm.

Leave a comment:

• Raistlin
    replied
    "The feathers of a blue jay raised by a man who never said a lie"
    Sounds good to me.
    Last edited by Raistlin; 08-02-2016, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Raistlin View Post
    The Blue Jay represents honesty, integrity and openess, and the 30th of April is Honesty Day in America.
    Now that is very appropriate I'll probably cut out the 30th of April part, but the rest of the Bane is pretty apt for the Hollow Shadow. Now, I just need to figure out what sort of circumstances it coalesced at besides it happening during the Elizabethan Age.

Or how about this? "The feathers of a blue jay raised by a man who never said a lie"

Leave a comment:

• Raistlin
    replied
    Originally posted by Deionscribe View Post

Oh? That's an interesting one. Care to explain it for me?
    The Blue Jay represents honesty, integrity and openess, and the 30th of April is Honesty Day in America.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X