No announcement yet.

Changing Breeds 2.0- Because Someone had to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is not only that they "look" like dogs, but they hunt like them too. That's the key.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

Am curious if all this has been completed/compiled? Looks very interesting and yes, an update to CB would be welcome!

--Khanwulf

Comment

I have a Changing Breeds 2.0 that I'm working on, but it's very different both mechanically and flavourwise. I changed it from "You're a therian who wants to have sex with things" to "You're a rakshasa of an ancient curse who has to control their monstrous vice, follow the hierarchy of an ancient dynasty, and go on a path of self-improvement and survive punishment for crimes that were committed long before you.". Gave it the new name of Rakshasa: the Kingdom (featuring the extinction chronicles). It was partially inspired by the previously mentioned Old One Chronicles, but in the end it became very different.

I should probably make a thread for it actually since it's basically a fan-gameline. I've gotten down the whole introduction, all the mechanics of chapter 1, and I think I was 3/4ths the way through the character creation chapter, and put down a framework for what the antagonists will be, how the various gift/discipline/arcana equivalents work, etc.
        Last edited by milo v3; 05-03-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Hmmm, wondering how you'll avoid collisions with V:tR if the Rakshasa bloodline pops back up in something like the forthcoming Elders source book.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
            Hmmm, wondering how you'll avoid collisions with V:tR if the Rakshasa bloodline pops back up in something like the forthcoming Elders source book.
            Well Demon was fine as a gameline despite there already being like thirteen different Demons, but with Rakshasa so far there are only two things with the name the Bloodline and indian Gentry being called Rakshasa.

I'm more worried with the collision between my gameline and the Purified template as I called the rakshasa powers siddhi because of hinduism (and the abilities are structured around the eight principle siddhi), since those are two rules terms with the same name.

Comment

Working...
            X