No announcement yet.

A doubt - Primal Fear of the form Gauru

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primal Fear's Defence penalty applies to all opponents in normal combat, not just lesser enemies.

​It's up to the Storyteller whether particular supernatural animals count as lesser enemies; but non-supernatural animals explicitly do.

- Chris Allen
    Freelance Writer, The Pack / Dark Eras / Werewolf: the Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Fallen World Chronicle / Trinity Aeon

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
      Primal Fear's Defence penalty applies to all opponents in normal combat, not just lesser enemies.

​It's up to the Storyteller whether particular supernatural animals count as lesser enemies; but non-supernatural animals explicitly do.
      Acrozatarim, English is not my first language and I strugle with it sometimes, so please clarify what the following part means: " If the prey hides in a group of more powerful enemies,"

Like, it makes me think that the poweronly works with lessers enemies around, is that right?

Thanks!

Comment

It means if you're going to use normal combat for some members of a group, use it for all members of that group.

But, regardless of whether you use Down & Dirty or normal combat, everyone suffers the Defence penalty against Gauru. (Not that this matters so much under the Down & Dirty mechanics.)
        Last edited by Bunyip; 01-14-2017, 10:29 PM.

Aims to write stuff you like.
        WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams
        CofD | Werewolf the Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide
        The Trinity Continuum | Æon

Comment

Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Working...
          X