Ask a simple question, get a simple answer: Werewolf 2e Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
    Guess I'll ask here since it's not really a complex question.

How's Signs of the Moon? It's one of the few Forsaken books I'm missing and the option to get it printed was not there until relatively little time ago. Would you suggest someone to get it even at the current stage of the gameline? I'm interested about Luna and read the preview, but I could use a more direct opinion from you people and perhaps a little summary of what I can find in the book.
    Lists out a couple really cool things, like milestone gifts, auspice aspects, new gift lists, lodges, rites and fetishes. Also fleshes out the relationship of individual Uratha and Amahan Iduth, although this seems to be interesting only to me and not my players. I very much recommend it.

Urum da takus.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post
      'Japan, however, had the singular experience of being hit with two nuclear weapons. Both Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to this day, have Shadows poisoned with the effects of those bombs. The areas are haunted by the pale shadows (clinging to walls like those poor souls caught in the immediate blast radius) of death and destruction, as well as strange irradiated spirits that live only to cause discord. From time to time, the Shadow suffers a rare “blast event,” when the spectral bombs drop again. When this happens, the real world always suffers some terrible aftereffect: earthquakes, mass suicides, train crashes. The end result is always property destruction and death.
      The Forsaken believe that a single spirit presides over this awfulness. They have seen her in the sky from time to time, and have taken to calling her Madame White (named for her glowing white face and pale robes).'

There's also mention of one in the Seneschal's write-up, but it only gives her name, 'Mother-Clad-In-Glory-And-Light' and she's the spirit of a nuclear power plant that feeds an area.
      I wonder about there relationships with the Zeka!

Comment

• Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
        I wonder about there relationships with the Zeka!
        They seem pretty powerful so I doubt it's much of a relationship than them encouraging the Zeka to be as nuclear as possible somewhere where it won't inconvenience the spirit. With a few of the more selfish or chaotic spirits just having them linger and irradiate.

Comment

They seem pretty powerful so I doubt it's much of a relationship than them encouraging the Zeka to be as nuclear as possible somewhere where it won't inconvenience the spirit. With a few of the more selfish or chaotic spirits just having them linger and irradiate.
          That would be a interesting plot

Comment

• The firstborn don’t have any fixed gender identity right

Comment

• That is correct.

Comment

The firstborn don’t have any fixed gender identity right
                Unless they want to. I sure ain't gonna argue with them.

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
                Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
                Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

• Can werewolves not eat stuff like chocolate, coffee ,grapes all the other dog poison we keep in are rooms

Comment

Can werewolves not eat stuff like chocolate, coffee ,grapes all the other dog poison we keep in are rooms
                    Werewolves can eat any of those things, but at more mature levels of Primal Urge they deride no actual sustenance from them. Any issue you'd have for having a coffee or eating chocolate and taking Urhan is offset by regeneration.

Comment

Can werewolves not eat stuff like chocolate, coffee ,grapes all the other dog poison we keep in are rooms
                      Werewolves diets are restricted by primal urge only. They're people with no restrictions. They also have some toxin resistance anyway.

Comment

• Can the urthra smell changes in the brain chemistry likes certain dogs?

Comment

Can the urthra smell changes in the brain chemistry likes certain dogs?
                          I don't think they don't have a mechanical thing for that, though that sounds like a good homebrew moon gift.

Comment

• Probably, but learning how to do so would be difficult. Their own wolf senses are based on, well, wolf senses and can likely exceed any natural scent talents.

Comment

Probably, but learning how to do so would be difficult. Their own wolf senses are based on, well, wolf senses and can likely exceed any natural scent talents.
                              dog Can do it so I guess a werewolf with a high social stats can do it to with some training

Comment

dog Can do it so I guess a werewolf with a high social stats can do it to with some training
                                If anything it should be a wits+comp to percieve the condition, or int+medicine to understand the information you picked up?

Comment

Working...
                                X