Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer: Werewolf 2e Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there a symbol, rune or any kind of First Tongue sign/sigil for Essence?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by endou_kenji View Post
      Is there a symbol, rune or any kind of First Tongue sign/sigil for Essence?
      The canon First Tongue name for Essence is "ulal", if that's what you're referring to. Otherwise, I have not seen any canon representation of Essence as a sign, glyph or otherwise

      Comment


      • Is it possibile to have a version of contact/allies/retainer/mentor ecc.. with spirits?
        How can i price them fairly, retainer in particular?
        The only official rule that i can find is the +1 cost for ghouls

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Neos01 View Post
          The only official rule that i can find is the +1 cost for ghouls
          The official rule is that they gain Discipline dots depending on how many dots of the Merit you've bought, not that they cost more XP.

          Afaik there are no rules on the subject other than the extra bit given to ghoul retainers. You'll have to house rule. For spirit retainers you could have them have Influence dots equal to the number of Discipline dots given to a ghoul of the same rating.


          Bloodline: The Stygians
          Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
          Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tessie View Post

            The official rule is that they gain Discipline dots depending on how many dots of the Merit you've bought, not that they cost more XP.

            Afaik there are no rules on the subject other than the extra bit given to ghoul retainers. You'll have to house rule. For spirit retainers you could have them have Influence dots equal to the number of Discipline dots given to a ghoul of the same rating.
            I don t know why i remembered an extra cost, my bad.
            So having a minor or major splat npc as a social merit cost the same, probably because of the extra "maintenance" you think?

            Comment

            Working...
            X