No announcement yet.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer: Werewolf 2e Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is rape an actual "frecuent" thing in fosaken society? or just a crime that happens becuase "some" uratha are true monsters? what´s the frecuency?

I ask this becuase in the pure supplement one of the posible reasons for forsaken going pure is the alpha of a pack selecting the sister of a beta as a "breeding mare" and other books talk about the wolf blooded being used as a bredding stock not to mention that in TV Tropes talks about the Call Human rite being used to summon woman and spreed the seed...

Mind that i have no problem with CoD not holding his punches in fact I like it becuase that way avoids sounding edgy.
    Last edited by Leandro16; 08-09-2019, 02:45 PM.

Hunger pool

Comment

• Originally posted by Leandro16 View Post
      Is rape an actual "frecuent" thing in fosaken society? or just a crime that happens becuase "some" uratha are true monsters? what´s the frecuency?
      No, its something that happens because some are just monsters, there's no given frequency.

Second edition removed a lot of these things, 'breeding mares' aren't a thing since now werewolves can safely reproduce on their own (and wolf blooded are not to be abused), and there is no call human rite in second edition, though if you added one there would be plenty of things to do with it than use it to rape.

Comment

Working...
      X