X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
    Hmm... Lodges... maybe I’ll take a crack at them if I ever finish all the 1E Legacies...

I'm sure much of the Forsaken community would like that, though they've changed a lot across editions and would probably require a lot of work.

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post

Sorry about that I usually post a link. It's from Lodges: the Splintered, in the Savage Army lodge write-up. It's only a sidebar, and that is most of it.
    Ah, no worries.

Hmm... Lodges... maybe I’ll take a crack at them if I ever finish all the 1E Legacies...

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
    Where can I find Madame White? (Or did you write it just now? If so, awesome)
    Sorry about that I usually post a link. It's from Lodges: the Splintered, in the Savage Army lodge write-up. It's only a sidebar, and that is most of it.

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post
    'Japan, however, had the singular experience of being hit with two nuclear weapons. Both Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to this day, have Shadows poisoned with the effects of those bombs. The areas are haunted by the pale shadows (clinging to walls like those poor souls caught in the immediate blast radius) of death and destruction, as well as strange irradiated spirits that live only to cause discord. From time to time, the Shadow suffers a rare “blast event,” when the spectral bombs drop again. When this happens, the real world always suffers some terrible aftereffect: earthquakes, mass suicides, train crashes. The end result is always property destruction and death.
    The Forsaken believe that a single spirit presides over this awfulness. They have seen her in the sky from time to time, and have taken to calling her Madame White (named for her glowing white face and pale robes).'

There's also mention of one in the Seneschal's write-up, but it only gives her name, 'Mother-Clad-In-Glory-And-Light' and she's the spirit of a nuclear power plant that feeds an area.
    Where can I find Madame White? (Or did you write it just now? If so, awesome)

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    'Japan, however, had the singular experience of being hit with two nuclear weapons. Both Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to this day, have Shadows poisoned with the effects of those bombs. The areas are haunted by the pale shadows (clinging to walls like those poor souls caught in the immediate blast radius) of death and destruction, as well as strange irradiated spirits that live only to cause discord. From time to time, the Shadow suffers a rare “blast event,” when the spectral bombs drop again. When this happens, the real world always suffers some terrible aftereffect: earthquakes, mass suicides, train crashes. The end result is always property destruction and death.
    The Forsaken believe that a single spirit presides over this awfulness. They have seen her in the sky from time to time, and have taken to calling her Madame White (named for her glowing white face and pale robes).'

There's also mention of one in the Seneschal's write-up, but it only gives her name, 'Mother-Clad-In-Glory-And-Light' and she's the spirit of a nuclear power plant that feeds an area.
    Last edited by nofather; 05-25-2018, 11:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X