No announcement yet.

Werewolf Gifts - 2e Conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally worked out a one-dot Facet for the Bardic Moon Gift. I'm also thinking of weaving in the Awestruck Condition as part of the two-dot Facet. As always, critique and suggestions are welcome.

-=-

Siren Howl (o)
    Cost: 1 Essence
    Action: Instant
    Duration: Scene
    The Cahalith lets out a howl that echoes with primal power, compelling many who hear to seek out the source. All characters who hear the howl must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll, penalized by the Werewolf's Glory dots, or suffer the Lured Condition for the scene. A dramatic failure on this roll also inflicts the Obsession Condition tied to investigating the howl.
    Last edited by Deionscribe; 03-07-2017, 10:36 AM.

"My Homebrew Hub"
    Age of Azar
    The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

• Renamed the Gift of the Bardic Moon to the Gift of the Ardent Moon. Also working on its two-dot Facet at last.

"My Homebrew Hub"
      Age of Azar
      The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

• Originally posted by Amravanti View Post
        I don't know, because again doesn't that just seem like a mirror of another Rage Facet? (Honor). And since Predator Kings also get that gift as affinity it seems like overkill.

And honestly, it just seems like Savagery should veer away from just being Rage 2.0 and focus more on being a terrifying/horrifying battle beast (with less focus on Garou form), though how exactly that is achieved I don't know. That's my take, anyway.
        Originally posted by nofather View Post
        How about it gives you the gauru Rage and Tooth and Claw bonuses and mind shielding, but not the healing, for use in any form. Sort of like a pseudo-Kuruth. You can even have it treat gifts that are activated during Kuruth or cost nothing during Kuruth as if they were in death rage. You can manage it for Stamina + Primal Urge + Renown for the facet.
        Finally got back to this after all this time. Here's an alternative Facet I thought up.

-=-

Savage Mind [Honor]
        Duration: Permanent
        The werewolf bears his feral nature in all forms, and this Facet shapes it into a shield against whatever compulsion would dissuade him. Whenever he shifts into Dalu, Urshul, or Urhan, all rolls made to supernaturally influence his thoughts or emotions suffer a penalty equal to his Honor Renown. If he is in Hisshu, he applies half this, rounded up. If he is in Gauru, though, all attempts inflict the penalty as bashing damage instead.
        Last edited by Deionscribe; 03-11-2017, 11:01 AM.

"My Homebrew Hub"
        Age of Azar
        The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Working...
        X