No announcement yet.

Presenting my Werewolf AP - The Seventh Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend knows...that it's been too long since we've had an update! More has been posted, along with a dramatic battle between LJ and a mysterious other...

Comment

ugh, posted twice by mistake, won't let me delete...
      Last edited by viskarenvisla; 10-25-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Svagatam, Konnichiwa, M'bharav my friends.

Another exciting post in Seventh Seal has been made - it has been some time, but I have caught up with being an adult, and now I offer you a glimpse into the Dark...

Comment

So. For those of you who have caught up to where we are, knowing now the identity of the great Shadow that hangs over Chicago, what would you do in LJ's shoes? Use spoiler tags if necessary, although I can't say I was too creative in this choice ultimately.

Comment

Originally posted by viskarenvisla View Post
            So. For those of you who have caught up to where we are, knowing now the identity of the great Shadow that hangs over Chicago, what would you do in LJ's shoes? Use spoiler tags if necessary, although I can't say I was too creative in this choice ultimately.

Some situations in our last game are weirdly parallel with yours in places, though mine trailed off ages ago and my character was very different.

As LJ, and I have no idea how I'd do it, but I'd set up some safeguards before letting the Sheddai know, and ensure they know the possible repercussions of it, because the Shofar falling into Olivia's hands would be a big win for her. I'd also want Agonistes to know (I know he's there but he might not have made out what was said), because I wouldn't want to be dragged through the wringer again and it's time someone else deal with it, even though it would lead to more horrible things later (though I like him, as a character). But I'm not playing the hero.

In our first game we did an exorcism, some kid, a friend of one of the packs little sister, who was possessed by a murder spirit. It was horrible, and all the worse because it was sort of spontaneous. The moment we realized what was going on we jumped into action, even if it involved holding this puny teenage kid to the ground while he screamed and begged and lied, then ripping out the thing infesting his soul. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

As for the reveal, I liked it. It was less an 'oh shit' and more of an 'oh yes!'. I'm a fan of the Chicago book, and she is probably my favorite werewolf NPC, so while she'd been mentioned a couple times before I didn't think she'd actually make more of a presence and was glad that it looks like she is, and she's making a big one.

Comment

Working...
            X