Pangaea Unleashed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
    Yup, the target is destroyed - or rather, turns out to have ceased to exist some time ago.
    Nice and creepy. Very demonic in the vein of the Unchained.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

• Acrozatarim: I had an idea for a Pangaean so I read through Fox, Harvest and Reflection for inspiration since they are both awesome and the closest to official Pangaeans we have.
      I have a few questions: How do you classify the secondary powers like Divine Bleed and Monstrous Form? Dread Powers or Numina, perhaps? More importantly, how do you determine how many a given Pangaean should have? They seem to follow the guideline for the number of Numina, except Reflection falls one short.
      I also wonder if Divine Bleed, Monstrous Form and Overwhelming Presence apply to all Pangaeans or if it's more of a coincident all three share those.
      And if you don't want to answer it here, would it be a fitting request on Patreon to ask for expanded rules and guidelines to create Pangaeans? Unfortunately my income is limited, but I don't think I'm the only one who'd like that.
      Last edited by Tessie; 04-28-2018, 08:40 AM.

Bloodline: The Stygians
      Ordo Dracul Mystery: Coil of Smoke
      Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• I know I intend to one day ask for a pangean in modern day. A pangean of birth and life, sort of a gaia pangean stuck in modern day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakemikizuki View Post
          I know I intend to one day ask for a pangean in modern day. A pangean of birth and life, sort of a gaia pangean stuck in modern day.
          I'm voting Easter Bunny, if so.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

• Just so everyone knows,y'all can ask for Chris to write Pangaeans for you for five bucks on his patreon

Comment

Working...
            X