Pangaea Unleashed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nofather View Post
    You use what's available to you. Pangaeans are heavily magical. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a lodge of werewolves dedicated to the destruction of silver in the world.
    1) I would love to see that lodge.

2) Still, just.

Holy shit. That's terrifying.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• ArcaneArts: To be fair, being rank 7, it's Bane would've been rather unique to begin with, such as the first lenses to have ever been crafted, then toss it to the end of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malus View Post
        ArcaneArts: To be fair, being rank 7, it's Bane would've been rather unique to begin with, such as the first lenses to have ever been crafted, then toss it to the end of time.
        More realistically, the Abyss-Pangaeans can reach the Ocean Ouroboros, after all.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

• Also, werewolf fangs are explicitly Banes for all Pangaeans, even Rank 6+. Whether or not other powers can impose new Banes on a Rank 7 Pangaean would be up to the ST.

Bloodline: The Stygians
          Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
          Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post
            I'd be surprised if there wasn't a lodge of werewolves dedicated to the destruction of silver in the world.
            nofather, so you start the thread for Lodge of Silver?

LGBT+ in CoD games
            Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
            Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
            Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
            My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

• Originally posted by Tessie View Post
              Also, werewolf fangs are explicitly Banes for all Pangaeans, even Rank 6+. Whether or not other powers can impose new Banes on a Rank 7 Pangaean would be up to the ST.
              Reinforces the notion that mages and werewolves really did get involved together with the Sundering.

Jesus fuck, imagine Wolf with this context.

Comment

• Audience with a Pangaean seems like it would be risky business, but Bird especially.

Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD. As: Seth; Inept shaman, Wildlife studies major, Recently changed Irraka. Probably the most fun I've had putting my own character through so much.

Comment

• Change. Cruelty. Divination and prophecy. Transformation of the flesh. Birds

... Tzeentch?

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                    Reinforces the notion that mages and werewolves really did get involved together with the Sundering.

Especially if Rank 6+ Pangaeans has the ephemeral quality of being outright immune to many spells.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                    Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                      Yeah that shows up in the fiction. But werewolves probably didn't need much incentive to hunt Pangaeans, since it's part of their natural inclination to do so. They didn't need the sacred hunt rite back then, at least in Pangaea, but they still had their hunting requirement.

It seems likely, given the First Packs slaughter of the reaper mages and Uratha steering clear of them, if Wolf wanted to wipe out the Uratha it's something they would be able to do. Bird is a creature of change, however, so changing its situation in the world is more within its nature, while Wolf seems more to take the place of the wheel of life and death. Death comes to everyone, everything, even the great hunter. This might tie into the border marches thing, from the spirit side. Aside from trespassing on his territory, spirits who cross over to ride or claim things in the gurihal are attempting to avoid the more likely consequences of activity in their own world.

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                      nofather, so you start the thread for Lodge of Silver?
                      I've got half a dozen lodges I've never finished so I doubt I'd start a new thread on one, knowing it would never get finalized. Feel free to whip one up yourself, though.
                      Last edited by nofather; 06-01-2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• First- Oh my Wolf, Bird is terrifying!

Second- assuming a reason other than "for cruelty's sake", why does Bird has an interest in nuclear radiation? I mean, I don't think it is possible to deny the connection between her and the Perspective at this point. Considering the fact that she is described as a "bird in a cage" in the Perspective's writeup, maybe she removed herself from reality somehow after the fall of Pangaea, and now seeks for a way out?

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• And now he has done Snake! And she is glorious.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

• Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
                            And now he has done Snake! https://www.patreon.com/posts/snakes-ladders-19826137"]And she is glorious.[/URL]
                            Time to pledge, I guess

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Odd thing; not all of her powers are availible at the same time. Several of them are "this Either/Or that". It is very....mystical. I blame the fates.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post

Time to pledge, I guess
                                Trust me, it is so very worth it.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X