The Eaters of Names (2E Homebrew)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
    Removing a Numen... tough choice. I’d get rid of Aggressive Meme.
    Done.

I've also added an extra Influence dot and raised the Essence the Eater of Names receives as a Lodge Totem.

"My Homebrew Hub"
    Age of Azar
    The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Aside from giving myself another reason to post my ephemeral being house rules, I've updated Mu'Huhisfuruhasamsa as a Rank 6 Totem with some sidenotes for how to possibly handle a combat scene with her. The gist of it is that you need to have her Bane on hand to even consider fighting her.

"My Homebrew Hub"
      Age of Azar
      The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Using bans and banes to bring down a Rank 6+ entity’s traits to that of a Rank 5? That’s a nice idea. I see it as fulfilling both the “the gods proper shouldn’t be statted up” and “we still need some concrete way to interact with them” arguments.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Using bans and banes to bring down a Rank 6+ entity’s traits to that of a Rank 5? That’s a nice idea. I see it as fulfilling both the “the gods proper shouldn’t be statted up” and “we still need some concrete way to interact with them” arguments.
          It certainly does, although I still need to work out the duration of this effect. Does a scene work as a minmum if it's not struck at least a second time to deal actual damage? While aggravated damage from the Bane prolongs it so long as it's not healed?

"My Homebrew Hub"
          Age of Azar
          The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Sounds reasonable. At first I thought only of a single scene... but that makes it way too easy for the god to just run away, recuperate, and strike back.

This all ties into that set of house rules you mentioned, I presume?

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Sounds reasonable. At first I thought only of a single scene... but that makes it way too easy for the god to just run away, recuperate, and strike back.

This all ties into that set of house rules you mentioned, I presume?
              It does. I'll be free for the weekends, so hopefully I can post them then.

"My Homebrew Hub"
              Age of Azar
              The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

I've made more updates to the Totem section to better reflect my ephemeral being house rules. Expect the rules themselves to appear on my hub later once I make the final touches.

"My Homebrew Hub"
                Age of Azar
                The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Working...
                X