Unihar as a minor template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cecoyotl View Post

Wow, the Pure will definitely hate them and the Ivory Claws will be conflicted. This will make them a big fat reminder of Father Wolf's death. Overall I think they will be look down upon in werewolf society.
    Right! There would be some reason, even if it is a gross exaggeration. Most probably wouldn't murder their parents for power. But they could. That's bound to make them interesting.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

So is this dead, or...?

Comment

Sorry dude I've been really busy. I have been tinkering with it and so far I'm going to stick brands so it can gain renown to use certain gifts. I'll try to see if I can post the rest of what I have come up with.

Comment

So, what I've got so far as a general Minor+ Template (inspired largely on what is in this thread):
          1. Build a Wolf-Blooded Character
          2. Add an additional Tell (gives a bit more flexibility with how Werewolf-y you want them)
          3. Add an Essence pool of 5 (can spend 1 per Turn)
          4. Primal Urge is effectively 1 for when it matters (but they don't have a "real" Primal Urge)
          5. [Healing at half Primal Urge 1 - 1 Bashing every 2 Turns, 1 Lethal every 30 minutes]
          6. Add 2 Renown (as determined by their parents' Auspices, or highest Renown).
            1. Renown brands take physical (not merely spiritual) form as birthmarks, scars, etc.
            2. Can acquire additional Renown, but lacking affinities, survivability, or easy access to the Shadow, it is harder.
            3. Can acquire parent's Renown by killing them.
          7. Add 1 Shadow Gift
            1. Can acquire additional Shadow Gifts from spirits normally (barring the Siskur Dah), except the wounds inflicted are 1 Aggravated, not 1 Lethal.
            2. [Can acquire parent's Shadow Gifts by killing them]
          8. [Add 1 Wolf Gift OR Can acquire Wolf Gifts]
            1. Can acquire them normally.
            2. [If a Wolf Gift modifies a Form, it instead grants access to that modified Form. Use Integrity as Harmony, if Integrity is used]
          9. Can learn/use Wolf Rites
          10. [Add Spirit Senses]
          11. [Use Harmony?]
          [] = Uncertain about inclusion

In this model, Unihar are Wolf-Blooded with 1 more Tell, a small Essence Pool, and access to Renown/Most Gifts and Wolf Rites. Optional inclusion is minor Regeneration, Spirit Senses, and maybe Harmony instead of Integrity. Regen and Spirit Senses could be approximated by Tells. They lack inherent Form changing abilities (but some Tells can grant that, and optionally The Father 's Form might unlock a kind of Gauru), Auspices (since they haven't actually underwent a First Change yet), Moon Gifts (again, no First Change), or Gift Affinities (no Auspice and aren't werewolves). The "get parent's stuff by killing them" calls back to the 1E material and gives them a bad reputation, but nothing forces them to do so.

Comment

Working...
          X