Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Get Any Book or Section in WtF, What Would You Want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
    Just show me those predator bodhisattvas.
    That's what I want a book on too.

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

You'll want to pay attention to my actual play then :P

‚Äč(No, nothing official or the like, just some of my own initial thoughts and ideas are likely to be depicted in the next story arc of my Hong Kong game).
    Cool, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LokiRavenSpeak View Post

I kind like hurt locker because they release a crunchy document with all the rules in it. Saves me the trouble to read through the fluff. :3
      Dunno if youve ever checked out MYFAROG but its pretty much all crunch. Yes theres lore and world history but its very much part of the crunch. I suppose think AD&D and there you go.

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrics Of War View Post
        Dunno if youve ever checked out MYFAROG but its pretty much all crunch. Yes theres lore and world history but its very much part of the crunch. I suppose think AD&D and there you go.
        So me not liking an excessive amount of fluff means that i must hate all fluff? Im not against fluff but as we switched editions and we wait for conversions from the 1st ed gifts, rites and lodges and we talking about the books we want. I would really want they just get on with it and release all the conversions in one go.
        Last edited by LokiRavenSpeak; 10-15-2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LokiRavenSpeak View Post

So me not liking an excessive amount of fluff means that i must hate all fluff? Im not against fluff but as we switched editions and we wait for conversions from the 1st ed gifts, rites and lodges and we talking about the books we want. I would really want they just get on with it and release all the conversions in one go.
          You're inferring something I didn't say. All I said was myfarog basically describes what you want in a book.

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

Um. As far as I am aware, Myfarog is written by an actual white supremacist and is filled with actual, no-shit racism. If you're just promoting a product you think LokiRavenSpeak would like, Lyrics of War, I'd appreciate it if you chose something less contentious. If you're trying to make some sort of subtle critique of LokiRavenSpeak's tastes by comparing them with the work of a white supremacist... please stop.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

‚ÄčLike my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Well... This topic went sour really fast. I'm sorta sorry I brought it up.

Sorry guys.

Comment

-Bale Hounds, Maeljin and other dark things

-updated WAtP Shapeshifters

-ancient Sumer setting

-lost Firstborns and what they have done in the meantime

-more "city-settings" and their like (because you can never have enough of those)

-something about those spirits of distant stars and such alien things :P

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Same here for a Bale Hounds & maeljin 2.0

Changing Breeds 2.0, I know it was bad but I would love to see this as a supplement for W:tF.

Elder & high PU werewolves. I definitely want to see a book about this. With Dark Eras and this it would be a glorious chronicle to make.

Lodges. I want to see more new or revised lodges from 1st ed.

Setting book(s) like hunting grounds: the rockies, Shadows of the UK & Mexico, and WoD Chicago.

Comment

What I want... is a section about going to the Moon. Like physically going there. Possibly a "moon base" setting describing it.

Most times Luna is physically distant... What if you could change that?
                    Last edited by Almarck; 10-22-2016, 04:13 PM.

Mechs: Because even the Chronicles of Darkness needs robot fights.
                    DarkFrame: Crossover setting that puts Chronicles of Darkness in the far future that is Warframe.
                    Monarch: The Endless You are an alien ruler, charged with maintaining a people who you shape to suit your needs.

Comment

I'd like to see a book in the same vein as Predators and Skinchangers. Prey is probably one of the most critical parts of Werewolf. Personally couldn't care less about bale hounds / maeljin myself, but this is where they'd be, along with alternative shifter types, expanded hosts, ridden and more.

Comment

Ancient Summer setting.

A book o Hosts, fully updating Azlu and Beshilu to 2nd Edition, and ofering other Hosts.

A book o Claimed, updating their Predator Rules to 2nd edition and making them player characters.

LAND OF THE DAMNED: SPAIN (Spanish): Land of the Damned: Spain, Kingdoms of Blood: Spain; Cities of the Damned: Barcelona, Valencia, Carthian Constitution (1812), Three Arrows Pact:

OTHERS (Spanish): Demon: The Redemption, Bloodlines: The Forgotten

Comment

A book that explains Influence in a definitive way and gives me examples of it.

A book on the other shifters that could represent weird allies or worthy enemies.

A book that makes the Pure as menacing as I feel they should be.

A Mirror styles book that presents the Tribes as divisions of both philosophy AND origin, mimicking the varied origins of werewolves. A tribe of werewolves turned from being bitten, a tribe of werewolves born of from a family line, a tribe of werewolves born of wolves, etc.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too!

Comment

I can't even describe what I'd do for an entire book on WatP-style shifters. Especially if it threw in some hack ideas/possibilities for adapting the rest of the line to focus on more varieties of shifters, or incorporating them into packs. Speaking of, I've heard that The Pack has info on other supernatural beings as part of a werewolf pack, will there be anything on other shifters there?

I love lists of stuff, so if you just gave me a long list of profiles and story information and stats of various shifter types, I'd be super happy.

And while I definitely want WatP style shadow societies of shifters, some info on "flukes" might be nice, but I think that'll probably be handled by Deviant.

On the topic of stuff for players, the only thing that I want for werewolf almost as much as more shifters would be playable Claimed and more stuff for playing mortal spiritualists.

Other shifters are great because you don't even have to use them for werewolf, they make great localized miscellaneous weirdness to throw at other splats. Smaller, isolated shadow societies of shapeshifters are particularly good Hunter antagonists.
                            Last edited by Geckopirateship; 10-27-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

There is something I've been curious about. In one of the Mirrors books, space opera is discussed some. but as has been pointed out some already... The possibilities of a werewolf actually first changing -on- the moon are interesting. But what about if they were outside the solar system in a grim, futuristic setting? I'd honestly like to see a grim future setting in Werewolf where the Forsaken have used Luna's initial aid to ally with other moons... And the resulting bizarre Forsaken with perhaps completely alien Auspices that follow. Are they still Luna's children? Are they still Forsaken? And what might the Pure do or react with at the possibility of having 'auspices' untainted by their most despised foe?

Comment

Blasphemies 2.0 and Predators 2.0 are sharing my top of the list, with Tribes/Signs of the Moon holding second place and The Pure on third place.

Dam da namsithim.

Comment

Working...
                                X