Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If each aptitude had an associated musical instrument family...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If each aptitude had an associated musical instrument family...

would quantakinesis be the strings?

...I'll see myself out.

No. You're going to sit there and present a family of musical instruments for each aptitude.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Well, since you asked...

I like drums for Biokinesis. I think the primal sound is really appropriate for the aptitude.

For Clairsentience I like woodwinds. Bluesy harmonica and saxophone work really well for the whole "Lunar detective" vibe I like with the clears, although you could make an argument for the more spiritual approach of bells.

Electrokinesis is electronic instruments. Sees obvious really.

I like brass for the Legions due to the long-standing military association, although an argument could be made for drums here too.

Vitakinesis reminds me of keyboard based instruments. One, because it summons up the incredibly medically and artistically complex nature of the human hand, and two because of the association of pipe organs with mad doctors. Muhaha.

Telepathy, with it's focus on communication, I think should be the human voice.

As for teleporters, I got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgar View Post

Theremin? Xylophone?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgar View Post
          Jingle-cats?

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
          Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Triangles.

Open the gates of Hell: Random Demon Generator.

Shapeshifting Historian
            Freelancer - Shattered Dreams, Dark Eras Companion - Forsaken by Rome

Comment

Working...
            X