Writing in the Trinity Continuum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing in the Trinity Continuum

How can I write stories in the Trinity Continuum? I wrote Hand of the Silver Mage a long time ago for Mage (Spring 2008 eQuarterly), but I really want to write stories in this universe. Or multiverse.

My thought would be to contact Richard Thomas directly.

Comment

Are you looking to write officially for the game, like in the books, looking to write material in the setting for profit but published outside the books, or looking to basically do some fanfic?

Comment

fanfic actually. I would sell LITRPG Aeon stories on Amazon. That's not fanfic I guess. I am not sure how I would do writing game mechanic material.If I were confident with game mechanics I would apply. I still may after I practice game mechanics a bit.
        Last edited by wtaylorjr2001; 07-05-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Well, there's fiction to be written for the game books too, not just mechanics. For that you'd need to use the Submissions guide on the main page here.

If you want to sell it, it's best to contact Rich as noted above.

Comment

Until or when we publish any sort of community creation guidelines or site for the Trinity Continuum, any publication that is set in the settings of the TC would be infringing on our copyright and unacceptable. Folks who want to write fiction and post it on their social media, without charging for it, are generally going to be OK, though.

Comment

LITRPG fanfic is ok then. I can also try my hand with mechanics as I said before. Thanks all.

Comment

Would it be OK to write an Interactive Fiction game/story? No charging for it.
                Last edited by wtaylorjr2001; 08-06-2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wtaylorjr2001 View Post
                  Would it be OK to write an Interactive Fiction game/story? No charging for it.
                  Seems like they have a bunch of those threads going on the Exalted sub-forum. I'd for sure participate if you wanna rodeo one.

Comment

Thanks for responding, and I am not talking about a choose your own path stories, but adventure interactive game/novels such as colossal cave or hitchhikers guide to the galaxy interactive fiction. I could not find any among exalted. There are special interpreters for the story files which are like v5 through v8 story files. Some hold images and audio.

Comment

Working...
                    X