Trinity at Gen Con 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity at Gen Con 50!

Hey, everyone. Here's what we're doing for Trinity at Gen Con 50.

Panel

On Saturday, at 11 AM, at the Crowne Plaza hotel, in Pennsylvania Station B, we'll be hosting a panel for Trinity and Scion. We'll be talking about future plans, as well as answering your questions.

Booth

Developer Ian, art director Mike, and other members of the team will be at our booth throughout the show to chat about Trinity. We'll also have a special Storypath system preview featuring Trinity, along the lines of the one for Scion from last year.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

I wish I could make it this year. Please post a transcript!

Comment

Was anyone at the panel and able to report on it?

Comment

Did nobody see the panel?

Comment

i was at the panel. i missed the very beginning (had a long walk) but the important gist was they expect the trinity KS in early 2018. i didn't hear anything else there that i recalled as being new information. the one thing i wanted to ask and didn't get a chance to was if the KS would include aeon or just the modern setting. they did give a lot more detail about the modern setting, so that might have been new, and had some new artwork in the pamphlet. if people are interested and its kosher, i can scan that for people, as its got some storypath rules and aeon setting, and some nice art.

Comment

Originally posted by Cielago View Post
            i was at the panel. i missed the very beginning (had a long walk) but the important gist was they expect the trinity KS in early 2018.
            End of 2017, likely.

i didn't hear anything else there that i recalled as being new information. the one thing i wanted to ask and didn't get a chance to was if the KS would include aeon or just the modern setting.
            Like Scion, it's both books.

they did give a lot more detail about the modern setting, so that might have been new
            I didn't cover anything new at the panel. People can relax.

and had some new artwork in the pamphlet. if people are interested and its kosher, i can scan that for people, as its got some storypath rules and aeon setting, and some nice art.
            It's on DriveThruRPG, linked in last week's release post. No need to scan.

It's the same as last year's Storypath brochure, just with a Trinity skin instead of Scion.

Ian A. A. Watson
            Onyx Path Community Manager
            Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

Thanks for the update Ian!

Comment

indeed. my players have been very curious about the new version

Comment

Working...
                X