kickstarter in January

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marin View Post
    Oh, quick note: Ian confirmed you can play a quantakinetic in hiding over on RPGnet, for everyone who's wanted a chance at playing a full chib.

Also, based on the Storypath previews, their power set's going to be different from the Trinity Players Guide to some extent, as their portfolio now includes probability.
    Just going to nip this in the bud before it gathers momentum - I don't know where the rpgnet person got their rumours, or what they think hey saw in the previews, but they're wrong. Quantakinesis doesn't involve probability. (You can play a quantakinetic, though.)

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it. WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

Just going to nip this in the bud before it gathers momentum - I don't know where the rpgnet person got their rumours, or what they think hey saw in the previews, but they're wrong. Quantakinesis doesn't involve probability. (You can play a quantakinetic, though.)
      The Storypath previews describe quantakinesis as covering subtle quantum forces and probability, so... probably mistake or dropped plan.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• Originally posted by marin View Post

The Storypath previews describe quantakinesis as covering subtle quantum forces and probability, so... probably mistake or dropped plan.
        <Obi Wan Kenobi>
        Quantakinesis could be seen as altering probability... from a certain point of view.
        </Obi Wan>

#cryptic

I'll talk more about it when the Kickstarter starts and people have the psionic powers text to read.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it. WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

• And I'm being very good and not pressing f2 every 3 minutes till noon est....

Comment

• I must be blind, but I can't see the stretch goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeydjie View Post
              I must be blind, but I can't see the stretch goals.
              They’re not there yet. I imagine they’ll add them once they’re working on achieving them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeydjie View Post
                I must be blind, but I can't see the stretch goals.

They list the three TYPES of stretch goals but none have been posted yet. Presumably that will come once the project has reached its base funding.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Yes, sorry - Stretch Goals will be posted once (if) we cross the funding target. I know we're on trajectory to hit funding, but I just think it's presumptuous to post anything until the project is confirmed to happen. Or maybe bad luck. Related: to keep with the Trinity theme, I'll be posting all Stretch Goals in groups of 3, each a different type, as we work through them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kickstarter James View Post
                    Yes, sorry - Stretch Goals will be posted once (if) we cross the funding target. I know we're on trajectory to hit funding, but I just think it's presumptuous to post anything until the project is confirmed to happen. Or maybe bad luck. Related: to keep with the Trinity theme, I'll be posting all Stretch Goals in groups of 3, each a different type, as we work through them.

Nice - that will keep things interesting for those of us more interested in one type than others.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Deleted. Shoulda hit refresh after taking awhile looking at something else.

Comment

• Just backed. Now chomping at the bit for manuscript previews and examples of Psion powers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_392_1519878565794_106[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by ManBearPig View Post
                          Just backed. Now chomping at the bit for manuscript previews and examples of Psion powers.

Update 1 is the first preview.

Ian A. A. Watson
                          Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

• I hope the dice are a low tier this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by karpomatic View Post
                              I hope the dice are a low tier this time.
                              Several comments on the Kickstarter from Rich and others have basically said "Dice are hard, if they happen it'll be a late goal."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

<Obi Wan Kenobi>
                                Quantakinesis could be seen as altering probability... from a certain point of view.
                                </Obi Wan>

#cryptic

I'll talk more about it when the Kickstarter starts and people have the psionic powers text to read.
                                Speculating now, so I can be smug later:

Quantakinesis is going to be entirely meta. It's going to manipulate the three sources of power that the main game lines run off. You'll be able to manipulate quantum forces (To manipulate Aberrant powers/taint/maybe loosely approximate some of them), subquantum forces (Turn off, enhance or manipulate Psi power usage?) and Flux (The newly named source of Talent powers, which appears to be probability related).

Comment

Working...
                                X