• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstarter Open!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...inuum-aeon-rpg
    Onwards to a Bright Future My Friends

And backed.

Edit: Kickstarter is up half an hour now. Half the amount of money is in. Keep it up folks. Let's rush thorugh _all_ the stretch goals until tomorrow.
    Last edited by shuragil; 01-30-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

And I'm in!

I'll have to dig out my sticker-labeled totally-not-Aeon binderbook.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

GUYS! I NEED HELP ASAP. Kickstarter wont accept Paypal...CAN I DIRECTLY SEND THE MONEY TO RICH THOMAS FOR THE KICKSTARTER?! IM WILLING TO DO IT!!

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
        ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
        Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
        Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley View Post
          GUYS! I NEED HELP ASAP. Kickstarter wont accept Paypal...CAN I DIRECTLY SEND THE MONEY TO RICH THOMAS FOR THE KICKSTARTER?! IM WILLING TO DO IT!!
          Three options:

See if you can apply for a Paypal debit card.
          Have someone else back it on your behalf.
          Wait for the pre-order after the KS.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley View Post
            Not sure where you’re located - can you purchase a pre-paid Visa (or other debit card) anywhere? That might work.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
            WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

Not sure where you’re located - can you purchase a pre-paid Visa (or other debit card) anywhere? That might work.
              we don't have those here D:

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
              ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
              Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
              Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

How long will the kickstarter stay open? I probably won't be able to get in before March 8th. I want in. However food and rent come first.

Comment

Originally posted by Astromancer View Post
                  How long will the kickstarter stay open? I probably won't be able to get in before March 8th. I want in. However food and rent come first.
                  Closes March 1st.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by Astromancer View Post
                    One of the staffers would probably have to confirm, but historically OPP’s kickstarters have allowed changing pledge level in BackerKit. So if they’re gonna do that this time, you could back low and raise your pledge later.

Maybe Ian will come around and confirm or deny that at some point before it ends.

Comment

This is more of a general question, but is there a way to view all of a Kickstarters comments instead of loading them a chunk at a time? It would make searching for answered questions a lot easier

Comment

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
                        Maybe Ian will come around and confirm or deny that at some point before it ends.
                        Rich and James run the Kickstarters.

Ian A. A. Watson
                        Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

One of the staffers would probably have to confirm, but historically OPP’s kickstarters have allowed changing pledge level in BackerKit. So if they’re gonna do that this time, you could back low and raise your pledge later.

Yes, if you pledge during the KS, you will be able to up your pledge using the BackerKit site when we put it up after the KS is over. If you don't pledge to the KS at all, you can use BackerKit to "pre-order" some items individually. I use quotation marks there as it is not a true preorder, but a way BK has for folks who missed the KS to still be involved a bit.

Comment

Huh. So based both on the preview fiction and the art it seems vitakinetics will be the ones with the powers to make themselves super buff. I always thought that was more biokinesis unless theres just overlap there

Comment

Vitakinetics can boost does not equal Biokinetics cannot boost.

Even in 1st edition, Biokinetics didn’t have a monopoly on improving their abilities.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
                              WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

Working...
                              X