Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post

Again I feel the need to say this.

Daredevils ARE NOT Talents! Talents are Daredevil+ based on what we have been told by the Devs.
    This may change but my understanding is Talents are to Daredevils, what Mesmercists are to Psiads.
    Gonna need you to quote your source for that. Everything I recall is that Talents are Daredevils.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

Gonna need you to quote your source for that. Everything I recall is that Talents are Daredevils.
      I think he is confused because he assumes Talents to be equivalent to Psions and Novas. But Talents actually are a step behind them just like Mesmerists and Stalwarts and Daredevils, because they are Daredevils.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Maybe it's because in game both Psions and Talents are of the same tier. Though I don't truly consider that to be an indication of where a group lies on the spectrum of power.

Comment

Daredevils ARE NOT Talents! Talents are Daredevil+ based on what we have been told by the Devs.
          This may change but my understanding is Talents are to Daredevils, what Mesmercists are to Psiads.

Unless we decide to change what daredevils are, I've been saying for years now that Talents are the modern name for what Adventure! called daredevils. They're the same thing.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

This may change but my understanding is Talents are to Daredevils, what Mesmerists are to Psiads.
            For the purposes of this topic, daredevils (lower-case d) are not Daredevils (capital D): that is, they're not a third type of enhanced human. They're baseline humans who are prone to taking risks and leading adventurous lives. They just happen to live in a reality where baseline humans can subconsciously manipulate Flux to cheat the odds — something with which daredevils have a lot of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
              I think he is confused because he assumes Talents to be equivalent to Psions and Novas. But Talents actually are a step behind them just like Mesmerists and Stalwarts and Daredevils, because they are Daredevils.
              Talents aren’t a step behind. Talents are Tier 2 with Psions, Psiads, and Superiors (artificially created eximorphs). Novas are Tier 3 with the Proxies and Max Mercer.

If and how Mesmerists and Stalwarts fit into this remains to be seen. It’s possible Mesmerists are just Psiads with era appropriate names for the low levels of the Modes they can buy. And Stalwarts may be balanced with Superiors the way Psiads are with Psions. We’ll see.
              Last edited by glamourweaver; 03-23-2018, 11:36 AM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
              X