Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC:Aberrant development team announced

Here's the announcement.

Steve Kenson is in charge. Aberrant is in good hands. For anyone who doubts this, check out Paragons, a Mutants & Masterminds setting book that captures the essence of Aberrant.
    Last edited by IanWatson; 03-23-2018, 12:57 PM. Reason: link removed

That is really cool. Good on it all.

Also I like the fact they mention the Galtea explosion, it means that act that started it off still occurs. Which showcases to me them honoring the past

But even more is who they picked because I agree that Paragons really is great and we'll written and understands the elements. All good things for the person handling Aberrant.

Also I'm extremely pleased that they decided this now, not long after the Trinity kickstarter, cause it shows they want to get into the trenches and begin writing.

All in all very exciting and I wish all good luck and a thumbs up!

Comment

My only complaint here, is that we still have a long wait till this book is in our hands. I like Adventure! and I like Aeon, but Aberrant is the game I REALLY want.

Comment

Also, it’s N-Day

Happy N-Day

(sidenote: I want an Aberrant/Trinity Core crossover supplement that’s dedicated to playing the events of N-Day and it’s immediate aftermath)

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
          Here's the announcement.

Steve Kenson is in charge. Aberrant is in good hands. For anyone who doubts this, check out Paragons, a Mutants & Masterminds setting book that captures the essence of Aberrant.

Excitement is not a valid reason to post a link to a pirated PDF. Paragons is available for purchase from Green Ronin via DriveThruRPG.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Sorry; I didn't realize it was pirated.

Comment

Cool news. I like Paragons quite a bit (all of M&M really) and my initial impression upon reading it was "This is what Aberrant should have been." So, yay, Steve.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

So I'm kind of curious if Steve Kenson has a presence here on the forums?

Or if he figures it's better to be safe and stay away. Hehe

Comment

Can we get a supplement or even just a few comments in a thread on the differences between Continuum rules and Scion rules? Cause when Aberrant gets here, my group is going to do an Avengers or Justice League game with all the different types....its just a given.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_392_1519878565794_106[/ATTACH]

Comment

I've already started a thread to discuss those differences.

Comment

ooh. what's that thread's name? Scion or Continuum section?

Comment

Nevermind. I remember it now.

Comment

I am very excited to see what Mr. Kenson does in the Trinity-verse. I am also glad to hear he has arms.

Comment

Working...
                          X