Artifacts and Super Science

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifacts and Super Science

Ok Artifacts are described in the Core book as inspired Super Science (built by Talents), What does the Super Science and Artifacts look like in the Aeon Era.

I look at Sureshot Gauntlets and it has an Aptitude Mode attached to it and it is only Super Science 1 (Powered noetic Super Science) So is Powered more advanced and powerful then Inspired?

I would like to build some artifacts in the game but not sure what all goes in them.

Thanks everyone for your assistance in helping me understand how to make Artifacts and use Super-Science. Your response has been overwhelming.

Comment

Well I try. :P

I am not that far in my reading yet so I am of less assistance.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardwire99 View Post
        Thanks everyone for your assistance in helping me understand how to make Artifacts and use Super-Science. Your response has been overwhelming.
        As per the Kickstarter, rules for AEon era super science (noetic bioapp science) will be in the AEon AExpansion. No one except the writers working on that know what it looks like yet. Dropping sarcastic posts about a lack of response (after waiting a day) won’t speed up anyone else’s understanding.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
        WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

Thank you for your response.

Comment

Working...
          X