Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Know: How many tags do I get on an Artefact [insert rating here] tool?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Know: How many tags do I get on an Artefact [insert rating here] tool?

So, I'm trying to make a Biokineticist with an artefact BioSuit (Venom/Carnage Symbiote, basically) & I'm a bit stuck on how many Tags to build it with. Does it count as Wealth 0 gear? Wealth [Artefact Rating]? Loaded? I assume not more, but I've been hunting through and can't seem to find an answer.

---------------------------------------------
    Supporter of Spirits getting full playable splat design come Exalted 3E.
    Refugee from the 3rd Great Edition Wars of D&D.
    oWoD Latecomer, Exalted Optimist, Scion ST, Trinity Curious

OK; in the absence of anyone pointing me to an official answer, let's try a different tack: what breaks if we assume it has tags as if a Wealth [Artefact Rating] item?

---------------------------------------------
    Supporter of Spirits getting full playable splat design come Exalted 3E.
    Refugee from the 3rd Great Edition Wars of D&D.
    oWoD Latecomer, Exalted Optimist, Scion ST, Trinity Curious

Comment

Unfortunately when I asked about Artifacts, I was meet with the sounds of crickets, Then I was told by the Dev that no one can answer the question because the information will be in a different book. I can only make an assumption at this point and then that is just by deconstructing the Psi Gauntlets. Super science seems to be taking and adding Psi powers to the item, other then that it is built like any other Item of its type. You can reverse engineer the Psi gauntlets but when I did it i think I got something like 4+wealth in dots and it must have the Psi tag, and must be formatted.

Lets deconstruct one here.
      Shutshot tags - Beam (1), Destructive (2), Formatted (1), Psi Gauntlet (0), Ranged: Close-Long (1), Super Science (1) = 6 tags and so that would be 4+wealth in tags (The Psi tag and the worn tag cancel each other out)
      Being Formatted (1) it would have a 1 FT cost but it has a 2 FT cost so i can only assume that the Super science (1) added the other FT cost. (although this only holds true for 2 of the 4 examples.)

That is my best guess and as always make it what you want for your table.

Comment

Working...
      X