Anyone have questions for Ian Watson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
    Great interview. It was quite interesting and entertaining.

Thank you for doing this and answering questions.

Also, I thank you wholeheartedly for your perserverence on bringing Trinity back. Thank you!

Comment

I haven’t had a chance to sit and listen. Anyone care to share which questions here got answered?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Is there any chance, later on of course, of a Time Travel/Time War setting like my Trinity Agon idea?

Comment

I am planning to tackle time travel in the future. Is there a chance of a time war? Sure. It's years off so I haven't put a lot of thought into it yet.

I haven't read your Agon idea because I don't want to inadvertently steal something when I do my own thing.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
            I am planning to tackle time travel in the future. Is there a chance of a time war? Sure. It's years off so I haven't put a lot of thought into it yet.

I haven't read your Agon idea because I don't want to inadvertently steal something when I do my own thing.
            Other than the ideas of a multi faction fight, which you'd already do, the name Trinity Agon (which means contest or struggle), and the notion that one off settings including alternate histories could be linked to the main game through the time war, there's nothing to steal. So no court would even hear a case.

Comment

Originally posted by Astromancer View Post

Other than the ideas of a multi faction fight, which you'd already do, the name Trinity Agon (which means contest or struggle), and the notion that one off settings including alternate histories could be linked to the main game through the time war, there's nothing to steal. So no court would even hear a case.
              Doesn’t matter. Game devs, screen writers, authors, none of them can read fan work. It doesn’t matter if there’s no way it can be a problem, the risk of liability isn’t worth the off chance.

Comment

Working...
              X