Precognition question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precognition question

With the powers 'Intuition' and 'Premonition', do these provide warning of non-physical dangers? For example, say I walk into a room with a person that I don't know is hostile to me and is intending to manipulate me into a bad deal on a company, could I roll Intuition or Premonition to warn me of danger or no?

The rules don't say but I would say yes. Said person is hostile and thus your senses would tingle. Honestly, it's like the spidey sense. The thing for me is it has to be something that is a danger to you - physical, mental, spiritual, power, whatever. If it's just a simple normal every day thing then no but if it's something that can cause harm then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
      The rules don't say but I would say yes. Said person is hostile and thus your senses would tingle. Honestly, it's like the spidey sense. The thing for me is it has to be something that is a danger to you - physical, mental, spiritual, power, whatever. If it's just a simple normal every day thing then no but if it's something that can cause harm then yes.
      THanks. That's very helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X