How woudl you build Shrapnel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How woudl you build Shrapnel?

So I am doing an Aberrant game which is really just kicking off, but I am planning on using a lot of cannon NPC's in the game as well as plenty of my own making. Shrapnel happens to be one of them, so I was wondering how some of you might set up her powers. So far I've got her with Armor, Bodymorph (1 level of Density Increase, 3 levels of Immolate), Quantum Bolt (Burning), Flight, and Claws (Armor Piercing). Any neat tricks or possible powers that may define her which I have left out? For mega stats, I've really only given her Mega Stamina with a few damage soaking enhancements.

I am intentionally upping her game a little to be a threat to multiple PC's though perhaps not the entire group at once.

With the exception of Dormancy (which she seems to increasingly hate using), I think you've pretty much covered all the stuff she's known for.

I totally overused Bodymorph, back in the day (seriously, it seemed like I had 20 different Bodymorph builds!), so I'd be inclined to just give her levels of Armor and Immolate (and one level of Mega-Strength, perhaps) instead of Bodymorph, and describe her new appearance as a figure of burning metal as a result of Taint/Chrysalis instead of Bodymorph.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Turner View Post
      With the exception of Dormancy (which she seems to increasingly hate using), I think you've pretty much covered all the stuff she's known for.

I totally overused Bodymorph, back in the day (seriously, it seemed like I had 20 different Bodymorph builds!), so I'd be inclined to just give her levels of Armor and Immolate (and one level of Mega-Strength, perhaps) instead of Bodymorph, and describe her new appearance as a figure of burning metal as a result of Taint/Chrysalis instead of Bodymorph.

I debated that very same thing. I thought I would fish for other people's take on it. I think I may take your advice

Comment

Working...
      X