Have I missed an update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I missed an update

Hi, I was wondering if I'd missed an update or something about the release date for Trinity

Not that I'm following Trinity, but I am 99% sure the release date is "when it's ready."

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Not missed anything; currently, the Continuum core and Aeon are both in post-editing development.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Thanks guys just got to be patient - probably just as well I wasn't aware that there was a Dark Eras 2 planned until today - thanks Second Chances

I only just ordered Dark Eras, The companion the tales of the Dark eras and Chronicles of Darkness this weekend just gone

Comment

Originally posted by maedhros View Post
          Thanks guys just got to be patient - probably just as well I wasn't aware that there was a Dark Eras 2 planned until today - thanks Second Chances

I only just ordered Dark Eras, The companion the tales of the Dark eras and Chronicles of Darkness this weekend just gone

Just to clarify, by 'planned' you mean already Kickstarted and being written right?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ss-dark-eras-2

Backer #2010

Comment

maedhros there's a rough manuscript available if you kickstarted, or if you pre-order now through backerkit. Not sure how up to date you were.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by maedhros View Post
              Hi, I was wondering if I'd missed an update or something about the release date for Trinity

You won't find one; for a number of reasons, Onyx Path has never provided release dates for any of our products. In lieu of that, we show the current production status of every project in the weekly Monday Meeting Notes blog posts.

Ian A. A. Watson
              Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Working...
              X