Aberrant - Inspiration & Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aberrant - Inspiration & Ideas

So I've been running an Aberrant game using a modified rule-set but I love the setting! I have been having trouble coming up with adventures or finding similar tabletop rpgs to grab inspiration from.

I've looked at AMP, Wild Talents, GURPs, M&M Paragons and a few other source-books.

If anyone has any recommendations or suggestions for adventures, factions, or works that may provide some inspiration - I would appreciate it . Thanks ^-^

First, awesome to you! I wish luck and fun on your adventure.

If you haven't checked it out I recommend Godbound by Kevin Crawford. It's got a lot of useful systems that aid in those things you might need. Same with Stars Without Number Revised, and Silent Legion.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
      First, awesome to you! I wish luck and fun on your adventure.

If you haven't checked it out I recommend Godbound by Kevin Crawford. It's got a lot of useful systems that aid in those things you might need. Same with Stars Without Number Revised, and Silent Legion.

Hope this helps
      Hey LordHeru - This is a huge help. I took a brief look at Godbound but I didn't look in-depth, I'll give it another shot . And hadn't heard about the others so it definetly helps!

Thanks for the information!

Comment

I can recommend City of Mist and Part-Time Gods.

Comment

Originally posted by NullApostle View Post
          I can recommend City of Mist and Part-Time Gods.
          Thanks NullApostle, I'll take a look - it should be a big help!

Comment

Working...
          X