X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volke
    started a topic Aberrant - Inspiration & Ideas

Aberrant - Inspiration & Ideas

So I've been running an Aberrant game using a modified rule-set but I love the setting! I have been having trouble coming up with adventures or finding similar tabletop rpgs to grab inspiration from.

I've looked at AMP, Wild Talents, GURPs, M&M Paragons and a few other source-books.

If anyone has any recommendations or suggestions for adventures, factions, or works that may provide some inspiration - I would appreciate it . Thanks ^-^

• moonwolf8
    replied
    Have you tried mining any conspiracy books for ideas? From Jim Marrs there is "Our Occulted History," "The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy," and "The Rise of the Fourth Reich." From David Wilcock(he's the blond guy on Ancient Aliens) there is "The Ascension Mysteries," "The Synchronicity Key," and "The Source Field Investigation." "The Ascension Mysteries" are mostly autobiographical, you can skip the first 13 chapters and you won't miss anything. Books next to these at your local library are also likely to be conspiracy related so give them a peek, they might have something useful to your needs.

Leave a comment:

• Volke
    replied
    Originally posted by NullApostle View Post
    I can recommend City of Mist and Part-Time Gods.
    Thanks NullApostle, I'll take a look - it should be a big help!

Leave a comment:

• NullApostle
    replied
    I can recommend City of Mist and Part-Time Gods.

Leave a comment:

• Volke
    replied
    Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
    First, awesome to you! I wish luck and fun on your adventure.

If you haven't checked it out I recommend Godbound by Kevin Crawford. It's got a lot of useful systems that aid in those things you might need. Same with Stars Without Number Revised, and Silent Legion.

Hope this helps
    Hey LordHeru - This is a huge help. I took a brief look at Godbound but I didn't look in-depth, I'll give it another shot . And hadn't heard about the others so it definetly helps!

Thanks for the information!

Leave a comment:

• LordHeru
    replied
    First, awesome to you! I wish luck and fun on your adventure.

If you haven't checked it out I recommend Godbound by Kevin Crawford. It's got a lot of useful systems that aid in those things you might need. Same with Stars Without Number Revised, and Silent Legion.

Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

Working...
X