Still a little confused on Paths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a little confused on Paths

Ok, I THINK I have it, but I want to check.

Each of my 3 paths should have an associated: Group, Access, and Contacts with dots equal to my path rating.

So, I should have 3 paths, 3 groups, 3 Accesses, and at least 3 Contacts, with the contacts dots totaling the same as my path dots. Correct?

Each contact would have dots equal to the rating of the path that contact is from.

Comment

Originally posted by Baladain View Post
      Each contact would have dots equal to the rating of the path that contact is from.
      I understand it to be different:

p. 40:
      A character gains a number of points to use to create her Contacts as she has dots in her Path. She can spend these dots on either gaining additional Contacts, or making a single Contact better.

So you have to split up your path dots among the number of contacts you choose to have for that path.

Comment

I must say, even though there's inconsistent language and it's a little shy on examples, I am very much liking the Path system for both ease of collaboration towards world-building and a mechanic that is credibly self-limiting with the suspension and revoked components. Very elegant - well done! I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Comment

Working...
        X