No announcement yet.

Trinity Continuum Æon Clarifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Iatrosis 5 Adjust Template what is the cap for attributes? The various Augendis modes can take you to 7, which is even better the similar level biokinesis powers. I thought Vitakinesis was limited to things within the human range, so would that mean Adjust Template can go to 7?

Comment

Originally posted by werlynn View Post
      For Iatrosis 5 Adjust Template what is the cap for attributes? The various Augendis modes can take you to 7, which is even better the similar level biokinesis powers. I thought Vitakinesis was limited to things within the human range, so would that mean Adjust Template can go to 7?
      I would say the maximum available to that person, as it is the human maximum as described, for most people would be 5, but 6 if the person is tier 3 or have superior trait edge for the attribute being adjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post

I would say the maximum available to that person, as it is the human maximum as described, for most people would be 5, but 6 if the person is tier 3 or have superior trait edge for the attribute being adjusted.
        Then I wonder why Augendis can go to 7 without some sort of limit of being at proxy-level to exceed 5. Even a biokinetic needs like 5 dots in their mode to break the 5 barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by werlynn View Post

Then I wonder why Augendis can go to 7 without some sort of limit of being at proxy-level to exceed 5. Even a biokinetic needs like 5 dots in their mode to break the 5 barrier.
          Augendis is focused on going beyond the limits of the body for some time, while Iatrosis on curing the person, what is permanent. As I see you are not boosting a person using Iatrosis, just correcting what keeps a person from his natural limits.

Comment

Working...
          X