Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any new original settings planed for Trinity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any new original settings planed for Trinity?

I'd love to see a full blown space opera using the Storypath system.

At the moment, we know of two - Anima (post-Aberrant War braintech-heavy cyberpunk) and Aegis (Classical Mythology).

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

And it suddenly dawned on me that all the setting's names start with an A, on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremysbrain View Post
        And it suddenly dawned on me that all the setting's names start with an A, on purpose.
        Hohoho yeah it’s been so long since everyone was in on the alliteration that I chuckle seeing someone just discover it.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

I too would love a post-Aeon space opera game. But we are years away from getting one announced, even if there are related ideas jotted down in Ian's notebook.

Comment

Originally posted by ffanxii4ever View Post
            I too would love a post-Aeon space opera game. But we are years away from getting one announced, even if there are related ideas jotted down in Ian's notebook.

I believe Ian has stated in the past that he's got many time periods planned and a space opera long after Æon is one of them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_485_1538393298974_786[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by karpomatic View Post

I believe Ian has stated in the past that he's got many time periods planned and a space opera long after Æon is one of them.
              gosh that’s actually top on my list for most desired eras!

I think I heard it was not set to come out anytime soon though. But it could support all era level characters and any type of world!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post

Hohoho yeah it’s been so long since everyone was in on the alliteration that I chuckle seeing someone just discover it.
                It's amusing to me that the books lasted so much longer than the show MTV flexed its muscles over.

Mage: The Ice-ension: An Epic Game of Reality on the Rink

Comment

Originally posted by Ramnesis View Post

It's amusing to me that the books lasted so much longer than the show MTV flexed its muscles over.
                  Oh yeah Aeon Flux! Haha yeah I hate having to compromise something due to corporate trademarked naming. Like when they called it the Mothman even though people were describing it as a bat but they didn’t want to get hassled by the Adam West show at the time.

Comment

Is there any information available right now on the Aegis setting? If so, could I have a link please?

Comment

As far as I know, nothing's been really detailed about it anywhere other than it's supposed to play with the whole "What if the ancient gods were actually Novas" premise. I imagine we'll hear more about it once Aberrant is further along (at the earliest).

Christopher Shaffer, freelancer.
                      WoD: W20 Rage Across the World, W20 Umbra
                      CofD: Night Horrors: The Unbidden, Night Horrors: The Tormented, "Legacy" in the WtF Anthology
                      Trinity Continuum: Aeon

Comment

Originally posted by MythicFox View Post
                        As far as I know, nothing's been really detailed about it anywhere other than it's supposed to play with the whole "What if the ancient gods were actually Novas" premise. I imagine we'll hear more about it once Aberrant is further along (at the earliest).
                        Kinda seems like a perfect Scion setting but it's probably fine as a Trinity one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristarkos View Post

Kinda seems like a perfect Scion setting but it's probably fine as a Trinity one too.
                          Scion premises and mechanics makes Aegis setting ( with mythic heroes ) implying Aberrant setting coming from our own future impossible. Had a large discussion how Scion bases makes setting almost impossible to look like our real world, with the same history. ( Warning, you read this topic on your own responsibility. )

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
                          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Well, for Scion, that would just be, like, a historical setting. The idea of historical Novas being mistaken for deities is probably a little more distinctive in a setting that doesn't already have actual, literal gods running around.

Christopher Shaffer, freelancer.
                            WoD: W20 Rage Across the World, W20 Umbra
                            CofD: Night Horrors: The Unbidden, Night Horrors: The Tormented, "Legacy" in the WtF Anthology
                            Trinity Continuum: Aeon

Comment

No, Aegis is about the ancient gods being Novas. That wouldn’t make any sense in a world where the ancient gods are... you know... gods.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
                              X