Can Aeon Errata be reopened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Aeon Errata be reopened?

I know this is a huge ask, as there are likely print deadlines involved, but I see a lot of issues in the book that haven't been addressed in the thread.
    Space speed, the vehicle chart and the thrusters tag for example appears widely inconsistent.

Is there any way to submit additional information for correction?

The errata was only about typos and miss formatting, not about how bad the text was or missing charts and rules.
    I guess (and really hope) they correct all the missing info and bad writing before they deliver the final book.

Anyway, the speed for spacecraft is determined by one of the 3 tags, Hybrid (gives 6 [3]), Astrogation (gives — [3]) or limited Astrogation (gives — [2]), and the thruster tag add +[1], and nothing else. I may have overlooked some of them, but I think they are conscistent.

The one mistake I see on vehicle tables is for the Jet Fighter in Core, that is shown as size 3, but is actually 2, the tags are wrong, but the cost is correct (it have one extra Massive tag, and the total tags is 8, while should be 7, as per cost L)

Comment

ahh, I missed Astrogation giving the boost to space speed. Thank you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Baladain View Post
        I know this is a huge ask, as there are likely print deadlines involved, but I see a lot of issues in the book that haven't been addressed in the thread.
        Space speed, the vehicle chart and the thrusters tag for example appears widely inconsistent.

Is there any way to submit additional information for correction?

No, sorry. The thread was open for a month, which is twice as long as we typically have one of those thread open. We want to get these books out to print, and we can't just wait for errata indefinitely.

Ian A. A. Watson
        Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Working...
        X