Psions in TC:Core

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macd21 View Post
    We can make assumptions about Novas that will probably turn out to be true, but we’re not the game designers. ‘Probably’ isn’t good enough. Better to say little or nothing at all about them until the Aberrant book is finalized.
    True, but still... I love to guess what is going to become one of my favourite games... I like the Aberrant setting more than I like the game system, even as elegant as it was, there is a lot of things that I would change to make it flow better, and as I see in the Storypath it’s going to flow nice... no excess of rules for everything, just one simple mechanic that works nice... there are some issues on the way it was explained that made it a little confuse, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
      Well, we have enought on Aeon to say that there is a MR node, there is Corruption and they are powered by Quantum, so far so good.
      I just did a text search of both TC and TC:Æon for “node”, and came up with a single hit between the two books (p.159 of TC:Æon). And that reference had nothing to do with Quantum phenomena or any kind; it was talking about telepaths functioning as nodes in a communications network. So I don't see where we have enough to say that there's an MR Node. Have I missed something somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
        I just did a text search of both TC and TC:Æon for “node”, and came up with a single hit between the two books (p.159 of TC:Æon). And that reference had nothing to do with Quantum phenomena or any kind; it was talking about telepaths functioning as nodes in a communications network. So I don't see where we have enough to say that there's an MR Node. Have I missed something somewhere?
        Page 333 is written
        “Æsculapians and Æon Trinity observers who dissect dead Aberrants find that most don’t possess the signature Mazarin-Rashoud structures — instead, they are humans warped by a stronger Aberrant’s power and sent to die like so much fodder.”

Ok, it’s not Node, it’s Structures... it’s still M-R... that’s enough for me...

P.S.: I read thru half of the book to find it... I could bet it was on a Sidebox, but is in the Sub-Aberrant Archetype description...

Comment

We can still have one off Psions just like we can have one off Novas.

Also did the Prometheus Chambers Sterilize Psions?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
            Also did the Prometheus Chambers Sterilize Psions?
            No.

Writer. Developer. WoD | CofD | The Trinity Continuum 19 books and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

No.
              Well thats good!

Wait, did it do that in the previous Edition?

Can we please not have sterilization be a thing in this new edition for any of the groups. Psion children, Nova children both deserve to exist. (Though I assume a child of psions are not actually awakened Psions until they go through the Prometheus Chamber themselves. Though a nifty adventure about how certain children are activating without that boost could be very interesting.)

Comment

Working...
              X