A Question about Aiming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question about Aiming

The Edge Sniper 1 Dead Calm says: "Double the Enhancement your character gains from taking the time to carefully aim an attack."

I am unsure how that works.

Do i double the Enhancment Bonus of the Weapon?
    I haven't found a Stunt that involves aiming, that would give such an enhancement bonus.

Maybe i missed something in the book.

I looked for it too, with no results. It looks like one of those GM choices.
    I would add a +1 Enhancement to aiming any shot if you spend one turn aiming. If the gun is a long gun and have a scope you get a +2. Snipers double it.

Comment

Mateus Luz: Thank you i will use that.

But i would also like to have an offical answer to it.

Comment

Another option that may be interesting is a dinamic bonus, you take a action to aim, roll Aim + Cunning to check the environment difficulty equals to the difficulty of a regular attack against the target. Any additional success are added as Enhancements on the proper shot, as if you were using the Feint Stunt. It may be a more elegant way to make sure a trained shooter that can understand the environment takes more advantage of the action.

I, as a untrained, could spend an entire afternoon aiming with no better result on my final shot, but a sniper would do much better by spending a few extra seconds.

Comment

Working...
        X