Size and Psions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size and Psions

In my current game (2E based on current PDFs), our telekinetic is wanting to push around lots of stuff with their power, and the rules reference Size. However, Size is a subset of Scale in the core book, with everything given a ranking of 1 to 6. The perikinesis rules require successes to be spent on moving things of Size X. But it's not clear what Size 1 to 6 looks like. So based on the book’s examples, my thoughts are:

Size Scale
    • 1 Standard. This is the baseline. Human sized.
    • 2 Formidable. Larger than human, e.g. horse sized.
    • 3 Impressive. Even bigger! Elephant-sized.
    • 4 Awesome. Whale-sized
    • 5 Incredible. Statue of Liberty size
    • 6 Astonishing. Mt Everest size.

Any suggestions?

Change font color to grey or something - as white is totally unreadable. Beside, approximation looks good for me.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by Khelbiros View Post
      But it's not clear what Size 1 to 6 looks like.So based on the book’s examples, my thoughts are:[LIST][*]1 Standard. This is the baseline. Human sized.[*]2 Formidable. Larger than human, e.g. horse sized.[*]3 Impressive. Even bigger! Elephant-sized.[*]4 Awesome. Whale-sized[*]5 Incredible. Statue of Liberty size[*]6 Astonishing. Mt Everest size.
      Any suggestions?
      Trinity Core p.127 has the size chart, which seems to give reasonable examples to compare other things to, IMO.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Working...
      X