Colony Building and Adventure Rules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colony Building and Adventure Rules

I just wanted to come in here and asked if there were any thoughts or concepts or plans on maybe adding or including colony building rules within an Aeon game. The idea of playing an Inspired or a Psion or a Nova within say the first Martian Colony or the settlement on a new world and another solar system would be really really brilliant, especially if this is intertwined with normal adventure gaming. Besides base-building it would also be interesting to see something like research and development to represent a colony growing and progressing.

Just wanted to comment and ask.

Oh and as a ps, I am really looking forward to seeing the rules and setting for Novas.

That and I'm really interested in seeing the other two Inspired types.

I'm pretty sure there is only one more tier 2 type left; Nova. Talents (from the corebook) represent the Daredevils of Adventure!

That said, I too look forward to space colony rules, though I don't think we'll see a specialized subsystem.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
      I'm pretty sure there is only one more tier 2 type left; Nova. Talents (from the corebook) represent the Daredevils of Adventure!.
      I used Inspired to represent Stalwarts and Mesmerists, the equals of Talents.

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
      That said, I too look forward to space colony rules, though I don't think we'll see a specialized subsystem.
      Though I doubt we would get it it would be cool to see such rules.

Comment

Maybe we have some info about the colonies equipments and bureaucracy related to it in the book Distant Worlds, but it’s not to be much about rules and more about the setting.

The point in Storypath, at least how they are selling it, is it’s more about telling stories and less about rulles.

Comment

Working...
        X