No announcement yet.

Health

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I understand it correctly, if the mega-might nova is getting 8 enhancements from scale differences, that makes them 4 scale ranks above their target. That allows them to buy the Inflict Damage stunt 4 additional times which would take down a lot of targets.

There is also the note under combat and scale in TC:Core that an entity with three or more Scale above their opponent dictates the results of the conflict. I would assume this would apply in TC:Aberrant, but I may have missed something that changes that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brennanhawkwood View Post
      If I understand it correctly, if the mega-might nova is getting 8 enhancements from scale differences, that makes them 4 scale ranks above their target. That allows them to buy the Inflict Damage stunt 4 additional times which would take down a lot of targets.

There is also the note under combat and scale in TC:Core that an entity with three or more Scale above their opponent dictates the results of the conflict. I would assume this would apply in TC:Aberrant, but I may have missed something that changes that.
      Sorry, it’s mega-Might 4, and the Nova can cause 6 injuries in one punch.

Also true, any character 3 scales below are trivial for that end, so it’s one punch one kill (as it was if you follow the counting)

Comment

Ok I had missed the rule on more injuries from scale. I don't need hyperlethality but the threat seemed way relaxed. Now I see!

Comment

Working...
        X