Storypath Nexus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storypath Nexus!

In case you aren't a regular reader on the Monday Meeting Minutes, the Storypath games are getting the Vault treatment. Currently Scion is up on deck, but once Trinity goes live to the public it will shortly follow.

Anyone got anything planned?

http://theonyxpath.com/everyone-to-t...meeting-notes/

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

A few things... 😉

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
      A few things... 😉
      Oh snap!

Care to tease a little harder? More Psion material or vanilla Trinity?

Comment

More psion-related options are where my thoughts are right now. I had quite a few alternative systems and ideas that ended up on the cutting room floor. Obviously nothing official - the official stuff ended up in the books - but ideas that other people might have some fun with.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

I had a few ideas, but not yet.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Can we use the Nexus to add material to the system and not to the setting?
            Like an Wuxia edges and Gifts, or a magic system based on edges.

Comment

I'd imagine it would work just like the Storyteller's Vault for the other games, so, from my cursory knowledge, yes.

Comment

I think my first Continuum work will be a collection of Talent Gifts i’ve been tinkering with (given how much Leverage and Person of Interest is in the game, i’m surprised there isn’t a way to quick change Fake Identities already, but that seems like something that should be in the ballpark for Talents outside the current more realistic rules for Fake Identities).

Later i’ll introduce my Edwardian Psion setting, and my post-apocalyptic setting! (The Planetary Romance will have to wait till after Adventure! Is out)

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

I was reading the Nexus FAQ and it looks like we can’t add mechanics for things out of the setting, so no magic.

Comment

You'd have to work within the confines of the presented game, but that isn't too crazy.

The other lifeforms that gained Quantum Powers and Transcended the universe seem to us like trans-dimensional deities and demon. Spells are just ways of getting their subconscious (and sometimes conscious) attention to make changes to our reality.

Make it a special kind of Gift for a special flavor of Talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
                      I was reading the Nexus FAQ and it looks like we can’t add mechanics for things out of the setting, so no magic.
                      Can you point me toward said FAQ?

Comment

This is the front page of Nexus
                        https://www.drivethrurpg.com/cc/26/S...iate_id=498510

It has links for Content Guidelines
                        https://support.drivethrurpg.com/hc/...ram-Guidelines
                        And FAQ
                        https://support.drivethrurpg.com/hc/...sked-Questions

Comment

I was just thinking about it some more, and we have a freaking cephalopod mad scientist from another dimension in the core, who came over from a flux event. So having higher/aternate tier Talents that can purposefully create such events sounds like magic to me. That's basically "demon" summoning. If some of these trans-dimensional aliens races just happen to have limited Psi or Quantum powers of their own it is even more magical.

Comment

What is allowed an not allowed by the FAQ is really ambiguous, given the nature of the Continuum. Like... would a Trinity Continuum supplement on a post-apocalyptic setting after China goes through with the Ultimatum be allowed?

If not, I’m pretty disappointed given it seems a reversal from the entire point of the “continuum”.

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                              What is allowed an not allowed by the FAQ is really ambiguous, given the nature of the Continuum. Like... would a Trinity Continuum supplement on a post-apocalyptic setting after China goes through with the Ultimatum be allowed?

If not, I’m pretty disappointed given it seems a reversal from the entire point of the “continuum”.
                              *shrug* They're covering their own asses. If they let people go hogwild with the alternate timelines, then maybe a product they want to release can't come out because it'd be too similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X