Trinity Continuum: Aberrant Kickstarter July 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity Continuum: Aberrant Kickstarter July 2nd

Per this week's Monday Meeting, the KS is on for Tuesday, July 2nd, starting 2pm EDT (7pm BST).

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

And it says the text is basically ready, so we are going to have the book to read in about a week!

THE ANXIETY IS SHOWING OVER NINE THOUSAND! IMPOSSIBLE!!! (Crush the scooter on the hand)

Comment

If it’s anything like their last several Kickstarters, including TC and AEon, the text will be provided in batches so you have the complete text by the end of the KS but not within the first week.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

TC and Aeon had no text for over an year. At least that’s what I remember.

Anyway, I got the TCFBTS KS and I got a lot of text, probably because I got it in the last week of KS... if they release 1/6 of the book every week it’s prety good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
          TC and Aeon had no text for over an year. At least that’s what I remember.
          The preview texts for both came out during the KS. The backer PDFs, on the other hand, took almost a year.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

I love Aberrant 3000

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_485_1538393298974_786[/ATTACH]

Comment

marin is correct: The Trinity Continuum/Aeon Kickstarter released the text-only manuscript in twice-weekly chunks throughout the course of the Kickstarter. Backer PDFs went out some time later, once layout was done and more art was in.

The Aberrant Kickstarter will be similar: backers will receive a text-only manuscript in pieces throughout the Kickstarter, but the laid-out backer PDF is still several months away.

Ian A. A. Watson
              Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

True, sorry. Scion that didn’t have the manuscript before the launch, just samples for the several parts of the book, also it got like 2 or 3 months for the first manuscript became available.

Comment

Do we know what it will cost to get the hardback? I am desperately hard up financially but I really want this book. I especially want this book if it defines creating Novas in more than one time period.

Comment

You can have the PoD discount ticket for latter if you can’t pledge.

I will pledge only for digital products, and keep the PoD ticket for latter, when I go to US I print all and deliver in my hotel, it’s cheeper than send them to Brazil...

Comment

I don't have words on how awesome it is to hear and soon see and read Aberrant. Aberrant was my all time favorite game, and one that I ran and played in numerous games of, and to see it again is gonna be brilliant. So thumbs up on this, very much thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                      X