No announcement yet.

TC: Aberrant Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incidentally, this is one reason why I'd like a “time travelers” setting: it's easy to criticize Mercer when you're not in his shoes; but if you have the opportunity to do the sorts of things he can do and see just how messy it can get…

Comment

• Oh hey random aside on the Onyx Path Twitch site there is a video with Travis Legge and Eddy Webb called Trinity Continuum Q&A with Eddy Webb that might be interesting for those here to watch. I would link it but I'm not at a location where I can access twich at the same time as I post this message.

Its actually quite interesting so far.

As a note I LOVE these things. To hear the developers, producers, writers talk about things. Discuss things. Reveal things. Its so fantastic.

It also causes the release of worry. Like "I am not sure about x" and then in these videos they talk about x, or even they talk about y but its close enoyguh, and all worry fades.

Basically, if its possible, more of these developer interviews would be awesome. Both from a mechanical perspective and a setting perspective.

Example, in the video Eddy Webb talks about how he asks Ian stuff and Ian is all like "yeah, but ..." I would LOVE to hear as much as possible as can be shared.
      Last edited by LordHeru; 07-30-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• So I just realized the fact that as the requisites for a Mega-Attribute is the Attribute and Quantum equal to the Mega-Attribute. Which means you could have a character with Intellect 1 and Mega-Intellect 1 and Quantum 1. Basically speaking he is dumb but super intelligent at the same time. This is quite interesting to me. I wouldn't use it for a player character, but it is quite interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
          So I just realized the fact that as the requisites for a Mega-Attribute is the Attribute and Quantum equal to the Mega-Attribute. Which means you could have a character with Intellect 1 and Mega-Intellect 1 and Quantum 1. Basically speaking he is dumb but super intelligent at the same time. This is quite interesting to me. I wouldn't use it for a player character, but it is quite interesting.
          Think of it as being a bit like the protagonist of Flowers for Algernon. They're intelligent, but they don't have experience in using that intellgence.

Comment

• Maybe it was because I had just watched an episode of Legends of Tomorrow where they had to zip back and forth futilely attempting to keep something from happening in history, but I read the part about Max "allowing" Mal's experiment, and by extension the Aberrant War, being more about him resigning to a particular series of events. He also might not necessarily know this timeline will end up with the Aberrant war, but he knows he can't stop Mal from trying, so he is just letting it play out.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

• Congratulations for the Kickstarter's resounding success.

I am now looking forward to Adventure next year. It was always my favorite of the three.

Comment

Working...
              X