Trinity Core News Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity Core News Questions

Hey all, so with Trinity Aberrant in Kickstarter I'm currently going through both the Trinity core and Aeon books. I noticed the Prank Broadcast in UK, USA, USSR, Europe from 1965 page and was wondering what particular event is this referring to in the history of the game (or real life, if it has a basis there, though I don't think it does).

Additionally, as a random core plus aberrant question, do we have any information on when the Galatea space station was built. I ask because we know when it was destroyed, hehe, but technically its build point would be part of the Trinity Core 'timeline'.

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
    Hey all, so with Trinity Aberrant in Kickstarter I'm currently going through both the Trinity core and Aeon books. I noticed the Prank Broadcast in UK, USA, USSR, Europe from 1965 page and was wondering what particular event is this referring to in the history of the game (or real life, if it has a basis there, though I don't think it does).
    Like most of the material in the Incidentals chapter, it's thematic material intended to spark ideas in your own games, rather than a reference to anything specific.

Additionally, as a random core plus aberrant question, do we have any information on when the Galatea space station was built. I ask because we know when it was destroyed, hehe, but technically its build point would be part of the Trinity Core 'timeline'.
    It's in orbit by 2018, but anything else is up to your group.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Working...
    X